Matt x Reader (Sweetie bash)

Matt and you have been dating for 3 years now, tomorrow would be your anniversary! Matt had asked Tom, Edd, and even Tord for advice on what he should do to make it special. Tom had offered that Matt should take you to a bar, but he declined. Edd had said that Matt should draw you a picture, but Matt didn't think that would settle. Finally, Tord handed Matt and condom and was off. Crumbling the condom in his hand, Matt groaned and went up to his room. "I guess I'll have to do this the hard way!" ...For hours, Matt was in his room. But what was he doing? Edd had told you to go check on him, so you went up the steps and knocked on the door lightly. "Matt?" "Go away Y/N! You can't come in!" You knocked again. "Edd told me to come get you, please let me in Matt!" Matt shrieked and continued to decline until you had no choice but to smash the door down. "Matt!" You saw him with a rectangular picture hidden under his arm, and you were confused. "Y/N...this is for you, please take it!" He stuck his arms out, holding the neatly wrapped picture. "Happy anniversary.." he said with a blush. "Matt, it's--" "11:59...perfect timing!" You felt him hug you. "Open it!" You smiled and opened it, but of course...it was a picture of Matt. Not just him....a picture of you AND him. "Matt! I love it!" You hugged him tightly, running your fingers through his ginger hair. "Of course you do! And if you don't want it, I'll gladly take it!" You giggled and held both of his hands as you both leaned in for a kiss....BUT THEN TOM CAME IN AND DID THE TANGO WITH HIS BASS GUITAR SUSAN, BEFORE JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW. End.