The Field Trip of Class 2-B

- Namimori -

The Sun Arcobaleno got a scoop there is a tennis match and dressed up as Reboyama and started explaining to the class about their trip and already got their parents' signiture and they'll dress comfortably.

It was odd but who cares... NO CLASSES! No Boring Math! No Sleepy Science!

As they all got home, dressed comfortably with their Namimori IDs and few more things they set off to the bus when they arrived...all the happy peppy mood disappeared as Hibari Kyoya is seated in the very front.. Rhoyei Sasagawa unconscious at the back with the 10th Generation of Vongola.

"Minna... we will be watching a Tennis Tournament... How many of you knows Echizen Riyukihime?" Reborn asked at the front of the bus. Half raised their hands some didn't since...who the hell is she?

"To give you a hint, She is the youngest Tennis Prodigy of Japan next to Samurai Nanjiroh who represented Japan... Got the title Queen of Tennis in defeating an opponent under 5 minutes without breaking a sweat." He said while the class woahed...

Kyoya merely looked outside ignoring them since he already knew, his crush packs a punch...the Arcobaleno forgot to mention....

TIMESKIP

Once they arrived at Tennis Courts ...it was crowded to Kyoya's displeasure...

"Go! Go! Seigaku! Fight! Fight Seigaku!"

The chants of the Seishun Gakuken students roared and the Nami-chuu students had to gapped. "Is that?" One Nami-chuu student asked.

"Students...currently the Seigaku Players are being handled by none other than Riyukihime Echizen as their Trainning Manager and Regular." Reborn said and snapping cameras.

My eyes trailed to some unfamiliar bunch until I gapped seeing....'Damn that Arcobaleno' I cursed mentally and watched Oishi versus some unnamed opponent which I could careless.

Right after his match and some congradulations on winning then I turned my gaze to the annoying bunch of chatting Nami-bullying students.

'Why not be a sadist?' I smiled and walked towards the group where I saw the brown defying gravity boy is and saw Kyoya giving an all knowing smile who smirked.

"Tsuna-chan!" I yelled happily and hugged the boy then pulled Hayato to ear level. "I'm teaching them a lesson so play along." He nodded and Takeshi nodded who is near. "Wah! Riyuki-san!" He cried while I grinned. "So you watched one of my team's matches.... You brought Hayato-kun and Takeshi-kun... Rhoyei-nii and Hibari..." I smirked at Kyoya's scowl.

"Yeah... Hehehe.." He laughed a bit and then some arrogrant person scoffed. "Dame-Tsuna how in hell do you know her?" He said with the pompous attitude so before Hayato could retort I scoffed at him.

"Tsuna is a family friend... insult him... I will beat you sorry ass to the ground." I threatened and they paled knowing their actions while Hayato smirked. "They call him Dame-Tsuna, insult him then physically hurt him..." I growled and glared at them.

"Bullying has a law... Even if we are minors...we can be trialed like adults..." I said and they paled even further...

"Boo"

They fainted.....