Celebration To Decleration: A Problem In Namimori...

So after my win, the four of us seated casually on the bean bag chairs.

"To another win!" I said happily and they smiled. "Cheers!" We said and drank our non-alcholic champagne.

"So Demon of Discipline?" Kei asked Kyoya while Kyouya rolled his eyes. "I like to be on top, ore-sama..." He retorted while Kei rolled his eyes.

"Those two are always fire and ice.." Sei said while I laughed slightly.

"Kyouya!Kyouya!" I saw a yellow canary and we looked at it as it landed on Kyouya's head.

"Got a pet?" I asked while the canary chriped happily. "His name is Hibird and he is the school's mascot." Kyouya said while we laughed.

"Well Hibird... I'm Echizen Riyukihime, call me Yuki or Hime ." I said while Seiichi chuckled. "I'm Yukimura Seiichi or Sei for short." He said while Hibird chriped happily.

"I'm Atobe Keigo, Kei for short..." Kei said boredly while we talked for awhile.

"So after I told him Kamikorosu he downright peed himself then fainted." We all laughed hearing Kyouya's story  then my phone rang.

"I gotta take this!" I said and climbed down...

- Author -

After Riyuki left the guys all had a stare down and sipped champagne......

"I like her" They all choursed making all of them blink. "I'm not gonna loose Hime-chan to either of you." Keigo declared while Seiichi dropped his smile.

"I'm not loosing Yuki-chan to either of you." He said coldly while Kyouya smirked. "I'm not chopped liver so I'm not loosing her." They all had a silent agreement.

'Whoever Yuki/Hime/Riyuki-chan picks is the winner...' They all thought...

"May the best man win..." And they tossed concluding the agreement.

"I'm back!"

- Riyuki -

- One Week Later -

After my win, things went easy on Seigaku but something was amiss.

Having a match with the Tennis Tensai of Seigaku was taking a lot of my critical thinking...

"Echizen 5-6!"

'Damn he's catching up! I need to calculate his movements... I need to see where he'll strike...' I thought and saw him twitch aiming for my far right.

But curved it left.... I scooped it up and put both my hands on the racket and did one of my ultimate attacks.

Kami's Striking Twin Style Return...

Due to the amount of strength, dying will, and accurate hit...

It will look like a meteor striking twice, first bounce to the left which most people would assume, the real one is at the right.

Making it called twin...

Kami because the God-like strength is impossible to return, no one has the guts to return it since if a direction shot would happen.

There is an 80% possibility of a broken wrist snapping audibly...

Fuji's eyes widened and chased it to the left but no... The ball scorched the right... It cracked the ground.

"The Kami Striking Twin Style return!" Ryoma said surprised while Baa-chan checked the cracked ground.

"Are you okay, Yuki?" She asked while I nodded. "It's like I'm feeling something's amiss..."