Operation: Undateable... The Day With My Team!!...Hair dyes Of Mayhem!

•|RECAP|•

Sei called us about the tape and we put our pokerfaces on. "Show time." I said and fixed my appearance then smirked.

"No one crosses my best friends or they'll face hell." I said and Kei smirked. "That's a promise" He said and I nodded.

•|STORY START|•

We arrived at the entrance and we saw Sei then nodded then we walked to him then talked gaining attention... Perfect as planned.

"So game?" He asked and we smirked. "Show time" I said coolly and held my tennis gear as did Kei so we walked confidently to the courts then walked towards his bag.

Most girls stared at Kei while I have boys eye raping me.

"I feel like meat on display" I told them and they patted my head. "So how do we do this?" Sei asked then I hummed.

"Let's play tennis so more students, more attention and plan Undateable will be a success." I told him. "Changing room?" Kei asked then Sei pointed at the directions.

I thanked God that I have an extra t-shirt and towel since the last ones are drenched in sweat.

I wore a black t-shirt, white shorts, rubber shoes and my cap. I saw Kei walked out then we went to the courts in which we had smirks.

"So Yuki-chan let's play a game then me and Kei will play, okay with that?" He asked and I smirked. "I want to see how you both improved so how about you two go first then me." I told them and they nodded.

Kei and Sei took an unavailable court then battled it out so I grabbed their bags then went to the bench while Sanada becomes the referee.

"This will be a battle of wills so Sanada-san.... keep a watchful eye." I told him and he nodded.

_____________________________________

The match is 6-5 and Kei lost but no matter they had a good match and I got techniques.

"Hmmm" I hummed and they sat on the bench in which I gave them towels and waters.

They splashed water on themselves so I sighed. "I'm not waterproof, ya' know?" I said and they smiled sheepishly.

"Ready to play?" Sei asked and I grabbed my silver racket. "I pray for Sei to win to every known Gods out there." Kei said while praying and Sei did the same.

"Please help me find the courage to walk up to school after loosing." He said and I sweatdropped.

"I'll go easy" I said and he prayed harder. "Let's play cause I'm game!" I said and they smiled at my enthusiasm and chuckled.

I let him serve first but he insisted I'll do it so I sighed.

'It's his lost' I thought and smirked and positioned myself and sighed.

'I'll served my Lightning Flash and scored the first game then it's his turn and I know if I countered it too strong he'll have a plan but if I served it weak then he'll returned it if it's just weak high and I can use Shooting star or Rondo Towards Destruction maybe Dunk Smash.' I thought then served it normally then I let it rotate for 5 seconds and turned my racket and made it go high and he watched the ball closely and headed towards the net but too bad.

I pointed it towards the far right corner in which he looked surprise. "That's what you call a Shooting Star." Kei said and I smirked.

The game is 5-4 and I'm leading in which I used Nanjiroh Zone, Hurricane Serve, Dunk Smash and currently Muga No Kyochi.