I'm Walking Around Namimori

I enjoyed my time with the Vongolas but...

"Kyaa~ I can't wait to see Riyukihime play!"

"I know right!"

The Vongolas looked at my shaking form and I hid behind Takeshi....

"Damn fan girls..." I mumbled and covered myself with my cap...

"Kyaa~ Takeshi-kun!" I shifted away from the tall male and safetly stood beside Kyouya....

A gushed of wind blew, my hat away....

I blinked, the girls blinked....

"Hi" I waved then they gapped...

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

They chased after me so I screamed....

"DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

•| TIMESKIP |•

After the hour long chase... I finally arrived in the jam pack stadium...

My opponent, unlucky bastard, Derick Davis...

Rising star wanted to make his debut by challenging me...

I changed into a pair of white shorts, purple shirt, cap and my silver DUNLOP racket....

I securely tied my laces, tied my hair and drank Gatorade...

"Good luck Hime!" I turned around seeing Kei and Sei so I winked at them that they blushed...

I saw Kyouya and smirked in which he returned with his...

"Rough or Smooth?" I asked and he smirked definitely knowing he's gonna win...

"I'll pick Rough, sweetie..." He said in English and I spun it...landing on smooth...

"Too bad" I taunted and took a tennis ball out my pocket and bounced it...

"You better quite before you lose." I said and he had a glare so I smirked.

'Hot head'

Easily manipulated....

I used my Arrow serve earning the first game...

"Echizen 1-0"

He had a weak serve easily returned and hit with Tornado smash...

"Echizen 2-0!"

"Sempai's good" Takeshi said looking awed while the rest nodded.

"GO YUKI/HIME-CHAN!" The two captains cheered while the Vongola looked at them.

"Keigo? Seiichi?" The skylark asked and moved towards them...

"Kyouya?" The two asked then waved. "Yo Kyo, how are you?" Seiichi asked and Kyouya smirked.

The Vongolas gapped seeing the ever lonesome Skylark socializing?!

"So this is where you've been?" Keigo asked while Kyouya nodded. "You two never asked but Hime..." He said and they conversed...

"Kufufufu~ The Skylark is-!" Mukuro was K.Oed by a tennis ball......."Heh" Hibari said and turned back to his friends...

"Echizen 4-0!"

I looked at my opponent who's sweating buckets... "Cockiness got you nowhere.... I suggest you quit while you're ahead.... Train, practice and aim..." I told him while bouncing the ball....

He looked at the ref...."I forfeit..." He fainted....

"Made Made Dane...." I said then helped him up.... His manager helped him go to the benches...

"Echizen wins!" The ref shouted and cheers erupted....

Kei, Sei and Kyo went to me when I finished...

"I see the gang is reunited again." I told them and they nodded having smiles and a smirk on their faces.

"Where shoud we celebrate?" I asked then the imaginary light bulbs appeared.

"Treehouse" The two choursed while Kyouya quirked a brow. "That old treehouse we used to hang out when we were kids?" He asked while I nodded.

"The girls can drive Ryoma home, Kei and Sei can ride in the limo while Kyo can ride with me." I told them and they nodded.

I kneeled infront of Ryoma and smiled. "Girls.ride.fun.me.guys" I said then he nodded.

I put my equipment in the truck of Kei's limo while the two boarded the limo, Kyoya waited for me beside my motorcycle.

I handed him the helmet and we drove off....

I Don't Own P.O.T