Promises (A Prince Of Tennis Love Story)

¤|Prologue|¤

It's a hot summer's day here in California, my friends from Japan talked me into going back to Japan so I agreed but before I tell you the rest I'm going to brief you on who I am.

_____________________________________

|•|12 Years Ago|•|

Me and my mother are walking down the shopping district for some goodies to take home to Nii-san.

Papa is teaching me tennis since I could lift my racket at the age of 3 so I'm training so I could compete in those competitions that papa won.

Mama wanted me to meet her friends today since we're in Japan for the summer but a week before May ends we'll be going back home.

I carried a few bags for Mama then entered a café and I saw Mama squealed and ran to two people then I just followed her.

"Rinko-chan it's so nice to see you again!" The two women hugged Mama and when they saw me they attacked me....err well cooed me.

"So this is your Kawaii chibi?" A woman with black hair asked then Mama smiled then ruffled my hair.

"Sweetie, these are your Mama's best friends, why don't you introduce yourself?" Mama asked politely and I smiled brightly at them.

"My name Riyukihime Echizen but call me Yuki, nice too meet you." I bowed and they attacked me with hugs.

"Now Keigo, it's your turn." I saw a boy with light purple or grey hair behind his mother.

"I'm the Atobe Keigo, nice to meet you." He bowed and I tilted my head at my mother.

"Mama, I still don't know your friend's names" I told her then she chuckled.

"That pretty lady with black hair is Atobe Minami and the other pretty lady with brown hair is Yukimura Sakuraba, okay?" I formed an 'O' with my mouth and smiled.

"Now Seiichi, introduce yourself." His mother looked at a blue haired boy.

"My name is Yukimura Seiichi, nice to meet you." He bowed then mother took my bags then ushered me to the boys.

There was pushing from other mothers as well, the three of us were quiet until the blue haired boy introduced himself to us.

"Hello, I'm Yukimura Seiichi, nice to meet you." He said

"I'm Atobe Keigo, nice to meet you too." The boy at my right said then they turned to me.

"I'm Echizen Riyukihime but call me Yuki, nice to meet you." I said happily then they blushed.

'Ne, why are they red?' I thought and tilted my head.

We talked and got to know each other in likes, dislikes, hobbies and etc....

"Ne, do you two play tennis?" I asked and they hummed.

"I'm training to be one and play in Nationals with my future team." Seiichi said happily and I nodded

"I'm training for that too" Keigo said happily.

"For me well..... I'm training to be the greatest female tennis player and to compete in Nationals and Grand Slams." I said happily

They smiled and Keigo put his hand out. "Me and my best friend made a promise this way that no matter what happens he'll support me." Me and Seiichi nodded then we simultaneously said.

"Promise" Our mothers smiled then we ate.

"Do you think we could seperate them after this?" Minami asked amused with her son's happy expression.