Ch 30

Eileen's Pov

I went and called my best friend Irene. "Hello." I say. "Eileen is that you."Irene says. "Yes and I want you to come and help me for my wedding is tomorrow."i said.

"YOURE GETTING MARRIED!!! ILL BE THERE."-Irene. I hung up and grabbed a notebook to write down my plans but I do need two more brides maid.

There was a knock at the door and .... "AUSTIN!!!"i yelled and jumped on him and started hugging him and kissing. "I missed you." I said and got off of him.

I saw Alex. I got so emotional. "ALEX!!"I yelled and hugged him."Eileen your wedding is tomorrow." he said and I smiled. "My liltle sis grew up to fast." he said fake crying. I punched him playfully and saw a girl standing there.

"Who's this?" I asked. "Sis this is Sienna." Alex smiled. "Alex has a crush Alex has a crush!!"i yelled around the room playfully. I stopped and saw the girl Sienna blush and Alex too. "you guys make a cute couple do you guys believe about love at first sight?" I asked looking at them. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Irene!!!"i yelled and hugged her. "I've missed you and where's the lucky groom?"she asked smiling ear to ear. "Austin and guys come over here."i yelled. This is one if my best fiends!!"i smiled.

"Hi." she said and hugged everyone and when she hugged Robert they both didn't want to let go. "Aww there are couples in the house!"i yelled. we all went it plan are plans for the wedding.

Austin wants the wedding at a beach at night. I agreed. "Guys so Irene and my new best friend Sienna to be my brides maid but I need one more person." I said. "Well instead if choosing one best man in choosing Alex,Robert,and Zach." Austin smiled.(A/N it's hard to just pick one so three.)

The wedding will be at the beach and starts at 7:30pm. "Well let's go to sleep we already called everyone and we need some rest. "I said and everyone went to a room. "Well Mrs. Mahone let's get going." Austin smiled and bowed to me. "I'm not yet Mr.Mahone." I laughed and Austin carried me up the stairs and we went to bed.

TOMORROWS A BIG DAY!!!

AUTHORS NOTE

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO TOMORROW IN GONNA MAKE THE POLYVORE DESIGN. AND 31 is the last chapter.hope you like it and vote and comment!
Love ya guys!😘 and who wants to be Zach's special girl ☺️😉 just inbox me if you do or here's my two instagram accounts -@ Austinmahonerules12 or @brittbravo_a
Twitter name @austinrules12