Ch 20

Austin's Pov

I woke up and the lady said, "Everyone please buckle up we have an emergency." the lady panicked .

I started to panic. I looked besides me and Eileen was awake and frozen of shock and scariness.

The plane went down faster and faster. "Austin I love you!" yelled Eileen. "I do too!" I yelled back and hold her hand tighter.

Last thing was just black and a loud crash.

Alex's Pov

I went to Miami to surprise Austin and Eileen. I arrived at the house that Austin lives in.

I opened the door no one there yet yes. I jumped to the couch and turned on the tv.

The news came up so boring. I was about to change it when someone cought my eye.

"Toady we're here where the Miami plane crashed and 20 people died but 30 survived." said the lady and no that's the plane Austin and Eileen are in please let them be okay I thought.

"Well it seems one person is missing a young girl here's the picture." she said and the picture if all the dead and alive people came up.

I saw Austin on the alive people but couldn't see Eileen. I saw her picture she's missing. "Nooooo!"i yelled. Eileen is a sister to me.

I ran and ran around the room steam coming out my best friend and sister!!!!! I threw pillows and then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Are you Alex?"

"Yes who's this ?"

"Austin is at the hospital in Miami". and with that said the person hung up.

I grabbed my keys and ran to my car and rove off I was relieved that Austin is fine but Eileen is missing.

Austin's Pov
................................................
Vote and comment

Thanks for the votes and love .😊