The Texas Boy(Austin Mahone fan fiction)

"I have to go."-I told my friend."Why,it's early."-friend(Carla)."I can't be late home.I cried and I ran home.I saw my dad at the door."Oh no!"I cried.I hid behind a bush."I'm going to get it."-I whispered.Then I saw my dad go to his car he drove off.I ran to the house,I ran up to my room and I got my homework done."Honey."-my mom said."Mom am I late."-I asked.She said nothing.My dad came running upstairs he pulled my mom's hair and pulled her out."Dad please,it won't happen anymore.I won't be late."I cried to him.But he didn't listent to me.He started hitting me and then he left.I kept crying on my bed."Why me,why..."I cried.Then I saw a sharp metal thing on my desk,I got it and I went to the bathroom.

Eileen's POV

I have to do this,I have to so I can get my feelings out.I got the sharp metal ting and I started to make a small cut on my right wrist.Oww,that really hurts.

I cried and got in my bed cause I heard a noise."Honey,are you okay."-my mom.I was mad at her for not doing anything."Speak to me"said my mother."Why..didn't you ever divorce him."I cried."I couldn't cause he wouldn't want to."-mom.Then she left.

it was morning,I ran downstairs and saw my dad."Mom I'm going tho my friends house."I said."Don't be late.We're moving to Texas. "-dad."Why."-Eileen."I got a promotion."said my dad.I got in my mom's car and I drove off."Hi Carla."-Eileen."Hi."-Carla."I have bad news."-Eileen."What is it?"-Carla."I'm moving to Texas.My dad got a promotion."-Eileen.Carla started crying,she was so sad.I hugged her and we both cried."Is your brother here."-Eileen."Yeah,I'll call him."-Carla."I have to say bye to him."-Eileen."Danny."-Carla.Danny ran downstairs and he hugged me."Why are you crying babe."-he asked."I have to tell you something."-Eileen."I'm moving to Texas."-Eileen.Danny said nothing he ran upstairs and then he said leave me

alone.

Then I got a text from my mom."I have to leave Carla."-Eileen.We hugged and then I left.I got to my house and we took off on a our van.This was going to be a long ride.