Chapter 4

The note read Meet me at the pool at 8:00p.m.I got dressed In my jeans and a t-shirt.I got ready and I walked quietly to the lobby,there was a man there bug he was reading a newspaper.I crawled out the door.I got to the pool and I saw Austin there.He was sitting on a beach chair.I went there slowly and I covered his eyes with my hands."Eileen you came."He said.He was so happy and so was I."Sit down here."said Austin."Where,there's no more chairs."I said.Austin grabbed my hand and sat me down on his laps.
I felt so awkward an I could tell my face was red cause I felt hot."Here."I said.I tossed him a grape and fell onto his mouth."Nice."He said."."I have a surprise."He said.Austin had a box behind him and he handed it to me.I opened the box,it was a necklace."Thank you Austin."I cried of joy.

Austin's Pov:

I'm happy that she's happy.I want to make her happy and make her stop cutting.
I hugged Austin and gave him a kiss on the cheek."Should we go now."I said."Not yet."He said.Austin laid a blanket on the floor."Come over here."He said.I went over to Austin and we laid there together.My head was on his chest.We were looking at the stars."Eileen are you cold."He asked."Kinda."I said.Austin took his jacket off and gave it to me."Eileen it's midnight lets go back to the hotel."Austin said.We got up and we saw each other's eyes.We started to get closer and we were about to kiss."No Austin,my dad wants me to date Mike."I said.
I ran to my hotel room.

Eileen's POV: I should've kissed him.He's so cute and romantic.What am I going to do.