Chapter 7

It was school day,I one up and I was so happy to be with Austin.I got dressed ran downstairs and ate breakfast."Why are you so happy?"asked my dad."Mike did something special."-Dad."No,I saw Mike kiss with another girl and me and Austin are dating."I said.My dad was mad I could tell."Well I have to go."I said.I walked out and saw Austin."Eileen."he said.I ran to him and he twirled me around.

"Mike is in trouble."I said."Well yeah he is,cause he broke a beautiful girl's heart."Austin said.I blushed.We walked to school and sat on the grass."Austin,I never want to be apart."-I said."Me neither."-Austin.Austin looked like he had something to hide from me."Austin what are you hiding."-Eileen."Well we will be apart,I'm going on tour."he said.I was so sad to even say anything."Don't worry about it,Austin."-Eileen."I want you to come with me."he said."I don't know,I have school and my dad won't let me."I said."Asked them."he said.

School Ended-

I walked  out decideing if to go or stay.I have to go.I ran and opened the door when I saw someone."What is he doing."I yelled."Mike came to say sorry."said my dad."Well to bad I'm going on tour with Austin."I said."OH NO YOUR NOT!!!"My dad yelled."Just WaTch ME."I yelled.My dad slapped me and I fell on the floor.Then someone was at the door,it was Austin.Oh no,my dad and Mike."Who is it Mike."-Dad."Its Austin,just in time."said Mike."Don't hurt him"I cried.

Austin came in and saw me."Hi,what did you do to Eileen."he said.Then my dad came up to him and pushed him,Austin fell on the floor."DAD LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"I cried.Austin got up and Mike punched Austin.I tried to get up but I couldn't,on the third try I got up and saw Austin on the ground."Austin."I whispered."Hurry get out of here."I said.Austin got up and said,"No what about you.""Leave please."-Eileen.He left.That night I was on the terrace crying.I saw Austin down my terrace singing to me.Then he finished and came up."Pack your things cause your coming on tour with me."Austin said."You mean run away."I said."Yeah."-Austin.I decided to go and o was ready and I climbed off my terrace got in the car and then on the plane.I ran away.