Chapter 4

I decided to wear skinny jeans, a deep red tank top, and purple converse shoes.

My boyfriend had on jeans, a sleeveless t shirt, and tennis shoes. Jack had told me the party is at his friend Kyle's house. Kyle is average height, blonde wavy hair, and green eyes. Some would call him Golden Guy but I already have my Golden guy.

When we pulled into a space, I realized Jack had forgotten to mention that it was next to Kyle's house. Not in it. There was a bonfire out. We must've been slightly early since not a lot of people were there.

"Cool, huh?" Jack grinned at me. We got out then put our hands together, the way they fit, perfectly. "Ready, baby?"

"Of course!" I rarely lie to Jack and I didn't like to, but I'm just really socially awkward.

"Hey, Clare's here!" He smiles, which makes me frown.

"Great." I couldn't help but be jealous. She is so pretty, and I'm not, with my full blonde hair, and brown eyes.

"Hey. Look at me." His smile was gone, and his face is full of concern.

I let go of his hand and peeked up at him. Jack put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. I put my hands on his back, and set my head on his chest.

"What's wrong, Sky?" He cupped my cheeks and lifted my head to make me look at him.

"I'm okay. I'm just not feeling well."

I could tell he hesitated. I don't know if he just didn't want to pester me or if he just wanted to enjoy the party.

"Alright, let's come in. Maybe there's too much air out here," Jack said, pulling me inside.

I didn't reply as he took me inside Kyle's house. I leaned against his shoulder and let him take me where he wanted to go.

Jack took me to a couch where a couple of his friends were at; they were playing Spin The Bottle. The only friend I have at this party is Jack.

I sat on the inside, next to a guy named KJ. He had a blue Mohawk; and was wearing a sleeveless black shirt and jeans.

The girl sitting next to him was named Latoya; she had purple hair and dark eyes. She could barely have been showing more cleavage off; she had on the shortest shorts I've ever seen and a tank top that didn't go past her belly button.

There is a guy sitting next to her, who appeared to be with his girlfriend, who was on the other side of him. He is short, with black hair, and brown eyes. Donald, which I found out is his name, was wearing a plain blue t-shirt and jeans- a normal outfit.

His girlfriend was shorter than him, but seemed to have a purpose to be there, grinning. Lucinda was wearing a spaghetti strap tank, and had a sweater over it.

Well this should be an interesting night. Right now the song playing is Talk Dirty by Jason DeRulo.

Is it possible to feel more awkward? Of course it was. Clare arrived.

I really would like to scream. On the plus side I have an excuse to go home: I don't feel good. And that is way too true.

Jack let her slide next to him and the game started. First it landed on Lucinda and was to the left, but no one was there, so they flicked it. It moved to KJ and Latoya.

When they spun it again, it landed on Latoya and Donald. I tried so hard to not laugh. She seemed into the kiss but unfortunately for her, Donald seemed revolted by kissing her. Nonetheless, it was a very, very, short kiss.

It pretty much went on like that for a while, and the group got larger. I met people named Jada, Shane, Andrew, Jacie, Ranje, Liz, Annabelle, James, Margie, Jacob, Rich, Judy, Bryan, and Alexia.