Heat pt 2

Recap:

"Conrade please," I whimper desperate for more.

"What baby tell me what you want," He stops sucking my breast and looked into my eyes.

"Say it Ja'nia."

*Jay POV*

I felt drunk with lust. I can barely even think straight with the way he's playing my body like his own fine tuned instrument, and now he wants me to speak a coherent sentence. Help me Lord!

Whimpering I try to grab his hand and lead him down to where I need him most, but he snatches his hand away and moves off me making my body feel cold. Lonely.

"No, Ja'nia. Tell me what you want." He looks intently into my eyes never letting me break eye contact.

Taking a deep breath, "Conrade...please....touch me." He moves his hand and places it on my cheek.

I groan with sexual frustration. "Not there."

"Where sweetheart? Tell me where." He caresses my cheek lovingly.

"Touch my....p--pus$y," I whisper the last word. My faced flames with embarrasement and shockingly excitement. Was this dirty talk getting me more aroused?

Conrade's eyes darken with lust and his hand moves from my cheek down my throat, over my right breat where he lingers to pinch my nipple lightly sending shivers of pain/pleasure down my spine, down my flat stomach, until his hand reached the thatch of curly black hair neatly trimmed surrounding my most intimate part. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I moaned in pleasure when 2 of his fingers dip inbetween my moist folds and caresses me.

"More Conrade....I need m--more," I stutter inbetween heavy pants.

"Tell me what you want baby." He whispers huskily.

"T--touch my cl*t," I whisper back becoming more comfortable with the dirty talk. He groans and pinches my bundle of nerves. I shivered with arousal and turn my head to look pleadingly into his eyes.

"Your so wet for me baby." I groan again when he flicks my cl*t. His hand caresses me again before I feel his middle finger dip into me.

"Ahh," I cry out uncomfortable with the foreign feel of his finger in me, but when he starts to thrust his finger in and out of me the feeling becomes more and more pleasureable. I moan as he continues to finger me. My hips start thrusting up towards his hand meeting thrust for thrust as his finger hits my g-spot repeatedly. I feel another finger join his middle finger, and then another. The stretch hurts at first but when he starts grinding the heel of his hand into my cl*t the last thing on my mind is pain. His fingers and my hips start moving faster and faster, I can feel myself climbing higher and higher.

"Cum for me baby."

Those words set me off and I cum explosivley seeing stars while screaming his name for all to hear. He removes his fingers as I start floating back down to earth and I open my eyes to see the fingers that were in me now in his mouth.

"Baby, you taste so good."   

"Please Conrade.....please." I whisper needing him. I almost smile with triumph when he groans and slams his lips down on mine forcefully. I taste myself on his lips, but I don't care. His lips own me, take me, possess me. He bites my lip roughly asking, no demanding, I give him access to my mouth and in my lust driven state I open up immediatly. His tongue pistons into my mouth where he swirls, tasting every single crease and crevice it can reach. My tongue curls around his and we battle for dominance that he wins quickly.

"Your Mine Ja'nia. MINE. No one will have you like I do. No one will look down upon your beautiful body as they make sweet sweet love to you. I am the only one that gets to watch your face as you orgasm and listen to your sexy moans. I swear to the moon goddess I will kill anyone who thinks that they can take whats MINE. You. Are. Mine." He whispers fiercely with so much promise in his voice that I know he means every single word.