Jax

*Conrade POV*

(Before Ja'nia feels her mark)

"SHIT!" I roar with frustration while shoving all the papers off my desk. I've been looking through papers and papers of information of missing children and I haven't found one Clarissa, human or Were.

'Chad. Status report on the girl.' I mindlink while picking up the papers.

'She's still sleeping but she's restless and she keeps murmuring things in her sleep.' He answers sounding bored. I frown.

'What is she saying?'

'Well she keeps saying the name Jade.'

'Jade? Who is Jade?' Vincent asks.

I don't know Vince.

'Anything else Chad?' I ask as I sit on my chair and take a sip of coffee in a white with '#1 Alpha' in black letters mug a kid of the pack made for me.

'Yeah. She keeps murmuring Jax leave her alone' He answers nonchalantly.

I spew my coffee out all over my desk in shock. 'Jax. Are you sure she said the name Jax? I swear to the moon goddess you better be 100% sure!' I demand with a bit of my alpha tone leaking into my voice.

'Y-y-yes. Umm I believe that was the name she s-s-said.'

'YOU BELIEVE THATS WHAT SHE SAID' I roar. 'You need to be absolutly sure. You need to be so sure your willing to put your life on it, because if your wrong you'll be the first one I kill. Now are you willing to put your life on it?'

'Ummm.... Y-y-yes?' Chad stutters pitifully not sounding bored anymore. Goddess kids these days. May I present the next generation.

'You better be right about this otherwise your days are over. O and keep your eyes off of Ja'nia. She's MINE.' I cut the link.

Jax? Jax Blackwell? How does she know him? He's the leader of the Black Mountains pack which went rogue years ago when Jax's father, Titan Blackwell was still alpha. Titan was a cruel power hungry bastard. He did any and everything to get what he wanted with no regards to anyone else. He'd take over lands that were meant to be neutral and he even tried to attack us with the help of some rogues. Of course he failed but the damage had been done.  When he tried to wipe out the Evergreen pack and take their women and land, the alphas of all the other packs decided that he needed to be stopped. All the packs banded together for the first time in werewolf history to take Titan and his army of rogues down. I was 6 the day it all went down, but I will never forget that day. It was the day that changed everything for me.  

Shaking my head to clear out those painful memories,I reach for my computer. What could she possibly be doing with Jax? And who is Jade?

'Probably her sister' Vincent says.    

Oo yeah. I forgot she mentioned something about a sister. Hmm...intresting. I log into the Werewolf database that only alphas can access. I scroll through the site before I find what I'm looking for.

'PACK MEMBERSHIP'

I click it and a list off all the different packs, which is about 200, in the USA pop up. I click on the first one and a list of all the members of the Andies Pack pop up.

This is gonna take a while.

*1 hour later*

My eyes are burning from staring at this screen. I've been looking through these lists trying to find a Clarissa and Jade, but once again I'm met with disappointment. Its been an hour and I'm only on the M's.