Mark

*Jay POV*

"Im sorry" I mutter weakly while secretly praying that he didn't just see me coming out of the boys bathroom. He just stares at me.

"Urmm...I'm just gonna go" I start creeping around him and heading towards the door.

"WAIT." His hand shoots out and grabs my wrist whilst he places his body in front of mine. I look slowly and deliberatly at his hand and then I look into his chocolate eyes. He is staring at me intently like he wants to say something.

"Yes?" His grip on my wrist tightens to the point of pain and I whimper and yank my arm out of his grasp.

"Wtf. Is you trynna break my wrist? Wtf is wrong with you." I shout and then look around to see if anybody heard me because I was really loud. Like I can still hear the echo of my voice in the empty hall loud. And yes I'm aware of my horrible grammer. Sue me.

I look back at my 'bathroom buddy' and he is still staring at me in this really intense way.

"Well. I've got places to go and physco teachers and angry bestfriends to avoid so can you say what you have to say and get out of my way....please" I add just so I don't come across as rude.

"To late for that oo ignorant one"

Oo shutup Conch (short for conscious).

"What's your name?" He suddenly demands.

"Polly Sue." I said sarcastically. He scowls. "Look dude no offense but,I don't know you from a can of paint so yeah. You don't need to know my name."

He sniffs the air and his eyes suddenly swing down to my neck and his eyes widen. What!? Is there something on my neck? I reach my hand up to my neck and feel the grooves of teeth marks and what seems to be 2 letters on my neck and hiss when it starts to burn. My eyes widen in shock and I drop my arm while moving my hair to cover the mark.

WTF!?

My mind is racing a mile a minute. Oo shit. When Conrade bit me I thought that the mark was just gonna scab over like any other time I've gotten cut. I thought that when I got home I could just whip out the good ole Neosporin and a Band-aid and in a couple weeks that bite would be nothing but a distant unpleasant memory. But what I felt gave me the greatest shock of my life.

CO

My Bathroom Buddies "How did you get that" brought me out of my thoughts.

"Umm...I have a...brother. Yes thats it! I have a baby brother. And.....he's teething. Yes he's teething and when I was carrying him, he bit down on my shoulder." I'm internally patting myself on the back. Damn I'm good. I look back at my Buddy and hes still looking at the part of my neck where the mark is currently covered.

"Umhmm.." He says seemingly unconvinced. He raises one eyebrow and shifts his eyes back to mine. He stares at me intently with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Well. This has been a great conversation but I've gotta go. Bye now." I walk around him and this time he lets me go. I keep walking to the school door without turning back, but I can feel his eyes staring holes into my back.

********************

"Mom? Dad? Is anyone here?" I yell as I walk through the front door.

Silence. Oo yeah I left school early of course nobody is gonna be home.

I walk up to my room and drop my bag on the ground. I grab my phone from my pocket and plug it into my speaker. I scroll through my playlist and select 'Work' by Iggy Azalea.

I dance around the room singing the lyrics. "I been work work work work workin on my sh*t."

"AHHHHH". There is this intense pain that attacks my neck with brutal force. It stops and then hits again with even more force. My neck is throbbing. I put my hand on my neck and collapse on the floor of my room. I whimper and scream as the pain in my neck increases until it becomes unbearable.

I faintly hear someone calling my name but I'm in too much pain to focus on who it is. I feel someone yank my hand away and a tongue lapping at the point on my neck where I feel the most pain. At first I fight because I don't know who this person is licking my neck like its a freakin lollipop.

"Stop fighting" a deep familiar voice says, but I don't listen because the pain is that freaking bad. I kick and scream and punch with all of my strength. A hard body suddenly lands ontop of me with their full weight on me, and I'm staring into a pair of eletric blue eyes. I'm restrained against the floor with my arms pinned up above my head by this persons hands.

I keep thrashing my head from side to side whispering "hurts....hurts...hurts....stop the pain."

"I know baby. I know it hurts but you have to stop moving your head so that I can help you" the same deep voice coos softly too me as if I'm an infant.

"Nooo. It hurts too much..Oo God please just make it stop." I whimper with tears rolling down my face and keep thrashing my head from side to side. I feel him move one of his hands from my wrists and clasps both of my hands above my head with only one hand now. The other hand he uses to grab my chin and wrenches my head to the side so that the part that is burning the worst is exposed. I whimper again and try to move my chin out of his grasp.

"Shhh. I'll make the pain go away baby. I promise." Through half closed eyes I see a flash of black dip down and feel his lips place a light peck on my cheek and then I feel his tongue licking my neck again.

Bliss       

n.

       1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy.

       2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.

Bliss. The very word I would describe how I felt when this person was licking my neck. I was on cloud nine. It felt like everything in my life was starting to make sense. Like the missing piece of the puzzle in my life has finally clicked into place.

As this person continued to lick my neck the pain slowly starts to diminish and I swing my arms around this persons neck and cling to them like a life line. The more they lick that spot on my neck the less painful it is so I cling tighter to this person with tears of relief dribbling out of my eyes.

Finally, the pain stops and I feel lethargic. My arms feel like noodles and they unwind from this persons neck and I flop on the floor onto my back. My eyelids are drooping but before they close I see a flash of black messy hair, ocean blue eyes, kissable pink lips, and a familiar deep voice murmuring about how he is sorry and that everything is going to be alright and that he's here now.

Thats when all those familiar features click.

Conrade.

Then there was darkness.

A/N: Hey everybody another update!!!!! Conrade to the rescue hehe. Shout out to my girls Iyona, Marnita, and Cortney!!!!!!! Next chap should be up this weekend. Well until next time..... Vote. Comment.

                            ~~~Tia