Heat pt 1

(Warning things get pretty steamy)

*Jay POV*

Running. Im running...and I feel free. My feet sink into the soft lush grass while I close my eyes and inhale. Tranquil. Peaceful. I giggle and open my eyes and look around. Im standing in a field surrounded by trees and whit rose bushes. Theres a large willow tree in the middle of the field with butterflies fluttering about. My feet start moving towards the nearest rose bush where I reach out my hand to touch one. So beautiful.

"Don't touch that."

I gasp and retract my hand quickly and turn around. My hand quickly covers my mouth to stifle the scream I desperatly want to scream. Its a...wolf.

The wolf is beautiful and pure white with silver eyes. As I look closer I see a tiny black cresent moon under its left eye. It stands with its head held high at about 11 feet. The biggest wolf I have ever seen. Wait did it just talk? No. thats crazy wolves can't talk. Right?

"Wrong. I can talk." I gasp and turn around searching for the owner of this husky female voice. I stare back at this ginormous wolf with wide eyes. Holy Shit. Is this wolf talking? How the hell is it talking without moving its mouth?

"Thats because im talking in your head" It gives me a wolfy duhh look.

"Who or better yet what are you?" I question the wolf. Im taking this pretty well seeing as I haven't broken down yet.

"That's not important right now. What is important is when you wake up your going to feel an overwhelming amount of lust.."

Lust?

"...and you are going to feel like jumping Conrade, your mates,bones..."

Conrade? Mate?

"...and since you know nothing of whats happening i just wanted to tell you that the process will only get worse the more you fight it..."

Process? What process?

"...so all in all its perfectly fine to jump your insanly hot teachers bones when you wake up."

Wait? WHAT??????

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Theres no time now your about to wake up just remember don't fight the sensations, it will only make it worse." The wolf starts to fade away along with the field and willow.

"WAIT!!!!!!" I yell but its to late...

I wake up gasping and covered in sweat.

Omg that was a weird dream. Talking wolf. Ha, I must be going crazy. I look around and realize im not in my room. Wtf. I sit up and realize the bed im laying on is alot softer and larger than my little queen sized bed. I shift my butt around and realize im sitting on silk sheets instead of my powerpuff girl cotton sheets.

Where the hell am I? I look around the strange room and see black curtains drawn shut, dark cherry wood dresser and side tables, 3 hard wood doors leading to different places, a huge flat screen tv across the room from the bed. I peer over the edge of the bed and see plush looking black carpet and a large leather chair resting on it by the bed.

I sit back in the middle of the bed with a huff and cross my arms with annoyance. Where am I? When I move I smell a familiar male arouma coming from my clothes and look down.

"What the fuck?" Im not wearing the clothes I wore to school. Instead im in a black v neck shirt thats way to large for my small frame. I lift the collar of the shirt and peek inside and see that im not wearing a bra only panties.

Ok fuck this its time to go.

"I hope your not trying to leave." I freeze with my body half way off this large ass bed, my feet aren't even touching the ground yet for pete's sake.

I was so preoccupied in escapig that I didn't hear the sound of footsteps approaching me until I felt it.

The Heat.

It was like a fire had traveled through my veins and the greatest source of it was coming from my lower backside where I sensed another persons presence. I turn my head and my eyes connect with intense cobalt blue ones.

Conrade.

As we continue to stare at eachother neither of us breaking eye contact, I feel another wave of heat go through my body and let out a little scream from the intensity of it.

"Ahhh" I whimper and curl up in the middle of the bed. It just hurts so freaking much. What's happening to me?

"Ja'nia? What's wr...?" I look up as he trails off. His eyes are closed and I see him inhale deeply. As he inhales I look down and notice that he doesn't have a shirt on. My eyes continue their decent downward and I notice that hes not wearing any clothes at all! All he has is a towel around his waist and droplets of water running down his chest, evidence that he just got out of the shower. Jackpot!

Lust hits me like a freaking wrecking ball as I look over his perfect physic. His chest is chisled to perfection with muscular pecks and a well defined 8 pack with bulging muscles in his biceps. My eyes trail lower to his happy trail, and even lower to the sexiest V I have ever seen, to the towel around his waist. Suddenly I wanted to see what was beneath that towel.

My hand reaches for the towel around his waist eager to whip it off when I feel hot fingers wrap tightly around my wrist. My body heats up even more.

"Stop" he mutters gruffly sounding like hes in pain. I look up and see his face is covered in sweat and his eyes are so dark their almost black instead of the steel blue they usually are. He looks like hes physically holding himself back from something.

His eyes gaze back at me and its like their calling to a deeper part of me because all of a sudden I feel another wave of lust and heat, but this feels more extreme than the last wave. I moan as the lust increases ten fold and I inhale his delicious scent deep into my lungs. I close my eyes and moan again from the sheer pleasure that brings me and the hand around my wrist sends tingles throughout my body.

"Ja'nia..baby your in...heat" he groans.

When he says heat its like something snaps in me and I launch myself at him and press my lips against his while wrapping my arms and legs around him.

Our lips attack each other with so much force that I taste blood though I don't know if its his blood or mine and I don't really care. I'm so hot it feels like im in a furnace. He shifts and lays me down on my back on the bed and crawls ontop of my while supporting his weight on his elbows.

Conrade's lips trail down to my neck where he licks a particular spot that make my body tingle all over. His hips settle in the V between my legs and he thrusts his large erection into my sweet spot.

"Ahh...Conrade..please"I thrust my hips towards his needing the friction it creates. He groans and thrusts his hips and erection hard against me again. I dig my nails into his back and moan in response as we cotinue to dry hump.

I feel his hand slowly creeping up my thigh lifting his shirt even higher until he lifts it over my head completely. His lips trail from my neck to my breast where he latches onto my nipple and starts suckling lightly while his hand is kneading my other breast.

I can feel my panties getting wetter and wetter as he continues to torment my breasts but its still not enough.

"Conrade please," I whimper desperate for more.

"What baby tell me what you want," He stoppes sucking my breast and looks into my eyes.

"Say it Ja'nia."

A/N: Oooo is she gon say it? Sex scene in the next chap. You have been warned lol!!! ~~~Tia                   ps....if you can't read heat pt 2 try adding the book to your library then reading it lol I had to do that and im the one who wrote the book

KK MY LOVELY READERS I LOVE YALL LOL PLEAS VOTE, COMMENT, OR FAN!!!! I'D REALLY LIKE SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE!!!!