Bathroom Buddies

*Jay POV*

As he walks out the door I can't help but look at his cute butt.

'No Jay snap out of it he's your teacher your not suppose to be thinking his firm...nice...juicy...delicious..What no anyway your not suppose to think his butt is cute'  My conscious tells me. 'I know I know but I just can't help it.'

I snap out of it and gather my belongings and head out the door and to the car. I take out my phone and see I have some missed texts from cortney.

Cortneypooh:girl where u at?

Cortneypooh:im sittin her in science all alone nd mr.pervert is lookin at me again

Cortneypooh:HE JUST PUT HIS HAND ON MY THIGH

Cortneypooh:WHERE TF R U?

Cortneypooh: IM ABOUT TO GO HULK MODE UP IN DIS BITCH IF HE STARES AT MY BOOBS FOR ANOTHER SECOND!!!

I giggle at her last text and decide ill text her back later then I text Jackson.

Me:hey im taking the car find your own way home

Jackson: if I wasnt going to penny house to get some id kik yo ass

Me: oo stfu remember who won that arm wrestle we did

Jackson: i told u i let u win!!!

I just roll my eyes and place my fone back in my bad and grab my keys. As im about to round the last corner to the door I stop when I hear whispers.

'...alpha...rogue...girls...dead' is all I hear. I step closer to try and hear better but my shoe squeaks and I curse my shoes silently. I have got the best luck today. The whispering stops and I hear footsteps heading towards my direction. I look around frantically and spot a bathroom. I dash into the bathroom as quickly as I can. I put my ear to the door and I hear the footsteps round the corner; they pause and I hold my breath. Theres silence before I hear a deep voice saying 'lets go' and the footsteps head in the opposite direction. I breath a sigh a relief and turn around and see......urinals?

I rub my eyes and look again. Yep definalty urinals. Damn. I look around and see more urinals. Im in the boys bathroom great. I turn around intending to leave when I hear approaching footsteps.

'Hey dude I'll be catch up with you later. I gotta piss.' A deep voice says. Hmm he sounds sexy.

Wait..oo shit. I dash into the nearest stall lock the door and stand on the toilet seat. I hear the door open and somebody whistling Flo Ride 'Blow My Whistle.' I look through the crack in the stall and see a muscular boy about 17 looking with brown curly hair and brown eyes. He has on a tight black v nech shirt and blue jeans with some black converse shoes. I watch as he flips his hair in the mirror and head towards a urinal. I hear a 'ZIRPP' and then a groan as he....goes.

'I've been holding that in since 1st period' he mutters to himself. Weird I didn't think boys talked to themselves when they.....go.

I hear a satisfied sigh another 'ZIRPP' and then the toilet flush. By this time im huddled on the toilet seat with one hand over my mouth and the other over my eyes. If I was white im pretty sure I would be beet red. Im mortified. This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed. He goes back to whistling flo rida and I hear the sink turn on. I feel this tingling in my nose and I wiggle it. Shit.

I put my hand over my nose and my eyes start to water as I try to hold in my sneeze until he leaves.

'ACHOOOOOOOOOO' I sneeze loudly.    

I hear the whistling pause and the water shut off.

'Urmmm bless you' he says awkwardly.

'Thank you' I say in the manliest voice I can muster which really just makes me sound like a high pitched version of arnold schwarzanegger.

Theres a pause and I hold my breath thinking he's gonna call me out on my horribly fake impression of a male voice but he doesnt. He just mutters a 'welcome' drys his hands and leaves. I let out a relieved sigh and thank god that didn't turn out as horribly as I thought it would. I step down from the toilet unlock the stall and hurry to the door. I press my ear to the door and listen for any sounds. I don't hear anything so I quickly open the door and slip out.   

I turn towards the hallway that will lead me to the schools front door and smack right into a chest. A chest wearing a black v neck. And legs wearing jeans. And feet wearing black converse shoes.

Oo crap.

***Another chap finished whoo im on a roll hehe thanks for stickin wit this week. ik it hasnt had the best start but i promise it will pick up dont give up on me and plzzzz VOTE. COMMENT. DOO ANYTHING I NEED FEEDBACK