XI

"Faith?"
I saw her walking sa hallway ng hospital paglabas ko ng room ni Rico. Di niya yata ako narinig but imposible na di siya lilingon sakin kasi she could read my thoughts. Kaya sinundan ko siya.

She went to the hospital chapel. And she finally looked at me and gestured me to sit down beside her.

And then just before I sit may tumangong babaeng naglalakad papasok sa chapel sa gawi ni Faith I was shocked. Pero tumango pabalik si Faith dun sa babaeng dumaan.

"Nakikita ka niya?"

"Yes. Hindi lang siya aware na isa akong anghel. She's still alive pero kakaunti nalang ang oras niya." tinignan ko siya pumunta siya sa pinakaharap lumuhod at nagdasal

"Can you hear her prayers?"

"Sometimes. I am her guardian angel after all. I can only hear her prayers about me. Pero yung personal prayers na nilalaan niya lang para kay god si God lang ang makakarinig. Tulad ngayon, she's Thanking her Guardian angel for staying with her"

"Alam niya na ba na—"

"Hindi pa. She's been battling with leukemia for a year now. God said she needs to rest. Naging matapang siya at alam ni God na kailangan na niya magpahinga."

"Pero bakit parang kilala ka niya?"

"You know the feeling when you looked at someone and realize a familiar feeling? That's what she felt."

Before I could say another word lumapit siya samin.

"I'm sorry I have to ask. Have I seen you somewhere?"

"Depends on where you are looking" Alam ko she is just as confused as I am dahil sa sagot ni Faith. But instead of asking she smiled

"Tara?" And without hesitations humawak siya sa kamay ni Faith. Then they vanished.

I stayed sa chapel. But then I saw a woman rushing to get inside about 50 years old and as soon as she knelt she prayed loudly and told god to save her daughter Mikaela.

I don't know the feeling of losing someone because I don't remember anything but I imagined losing jess the only family I had left and I knew it would hurt.

I sat beside her. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya telling her kung ano man ang mangyari Trust God and that it's all up to him now.

I don't know why. But when I held her hand nakita ko si Mikaela. I'm sure she's not my mission kasi Faith told me she's dying. Yung babae kanina siya si Mikaela. And all I see are happy memories.

"She had accepted na mawawala na ang anak niya. Lahat ng nakita mo it was Mikaela's whole life. See how powerful a Mother's love is? Connected pa rin siya sa soul ng anak niya even if Mikaela herself had departed" Faith said after I saw the visions pero I couldn't see her anywhere

"Maraming salamat iha. Para kang yung anak ko. Sige ha? Puntahan ko na siya" I smiled at her

"Pwede po bang sumama?"