Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*George's Pov*

It has been a week since I've asked Emma to be my friend even after that stupid mistake which I did. I shouldn't have done that. I saw the regret in her face the way she felt when I was talking to her she felt uncomfortable.

I never meant to hurt anyone especially a girl because mostly all the girls I met I want to be good to them and then comes my girl, I want to treat her like my princess I want to keep her safe and I hope that my girl one day becomes Emma.

Today I'm quiet excited because of the fact that we have our campfire! The best part of campfires are the food (that is according to me) I love to eat marshmallows and s'mores they are just amazing!!

I head back to the cabin and find everyone seated there, and it seems that they are talking about something.. I wonder what?

"Hey guys!" I said to all of them. They all look up at me surprised I don't think then noticed my coming in the door.

"Hey buddy" Austin greats me. "Come on, come sit next to me" he taps the place next to him.

I walk up to all of them and I sit there facing everybody. "What were you guys doing?" I ask all of them. "We were just talking about what to do at tonight at the campfire!" Austin said to me so excited.

"Cool! Even I was thinking of the same thing." I said in the same tone as Austin. We all began to talk and everyone was satisfied but Emma wasn't much I saw that in her face.. Was there something I did?!

*Emma's Pov*

I have no idea what's up with George nowadays, he always goes out to some place which I don't know where but he always goes there and I wanna know.. What if he's going to meet some girl?! He did know that I kinda regretted the kiss which we had.. What if he found someone who is bettor for him.. I was actually starting to like him.. What if he doesn't feel the same way anymore..

What if the first guy I ever liked just doesn't like me anymore and just told that things to make me feel happy and just steal a kiss from me.. Like I just know him for a week... What if he's a playboy?? But I can't come to conclusions too soon and I can't ask him because eye aren't that much of friends. I guess that's something I'm gonna hide.

I think I might have a small crush on him but it's small... Very small.. Okay not that small... I'll just admit it I have a crush on him! And please he's already that attractive and so charming and sweet if you didn't even like him a da fries the they means you aren't human!

*Later that night*

We all go to the campfire place, we take a lot of food from the kitchen. All of us are really excited and as soon as we get there. We set our camp there too!! All of us have to share one tent and there were three. As always, Nicholas and Meg take one, George and Austin take one and Elsa and me obviously take the last one.

We set all our sleeping bags and then we come out and we all gather around the small fire which we have set up.

We all talk for sometime and then Meg comes and tells some lame scary story, it almost made me sleep it was that boring. Scary movies and stories are just too ridiculous. Everyone else was so into it, I can't even believe that!

I just hope the other don't tell these stupid things known as scary stories

*George's Pov*

I noticed that Emma isn't really a fan of scary stories, it was quiet funny she was yawning mostly all the time when Meg was telling the story. She's so different than most girls I've ever met, almost all girls will have nightmares on these stories or movies they watch but she isn't scared, I like those things about her. She's different but a good different.

There is this one wish I have, I just hope that she likes me not even a crush type, I'm happy she takes me as a friend because she never told me about her personal life, like about her relationship, something tells me that she had a better person than me in her life while one part has the belief that she likes me. I don't really know what to follow right now. I guess I can ask Elsa, she might give some tips or two so that I can have at least a chance with Emma.

I'm still happy that she likes me as a friend! I hope I at least go to a best friend zone it will be a miracle!!

A/N : He guys! New update!!! Hope you guys like it! Please like and comment!!

~CreamyStreamy