Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Emma's Pov*

George and I were having a great time he told I was the only one who he has ever loved, he said that first and last person who he'll ever love. He was all I wanted right now all, I care, it feels great to know that he actually likes me I mean love like literally love!! I felt like I was floating, like I was out of the planet. I felt the galaxy revolving around me all I can see is him, just him... he was right there, my first love in front of me told me he loved me back I was about to kiss him I leaned forward as he did the same, he caught my face with his hand, both closed our eyes and leaned a bit more.. When suddenly Elsa barges in crying I immediately break apart from George, even though he's my first love, my best friend is more important and by the way we aren't even dating.

Elsa starts to cry on my shoulders, I have no idea what's going on. George and I exchange glares as we know nothing about what happened to her. I rub my hands in her back to make her feel comfortable. "It's alright, deep breaths common." I try giving her some instructions so that she feels better this is like something which mostly happens to her when she goes with boys, now what did Austin do to her?! "Breath in, breath out" I tell it again to make her stop crying, now George comes and starts to rub Elsa's back.

All of us sit in Elsa's bed and she finally stops crying and came in the mood to explain when suddenly Austin comes with an anonymous girl by his side. He is catching her waist. I look at Elsa so worried, so this is the reason she was crying. I feel so sad for her as she has really never experienced true love, mostly all her crushes or boyfriends end up in this situation. 

"There you are Elsa! I got worried" Austin tells Elsa. She doesn't show a single expression about her crying or hurt, that is something I really love about Elsa she can just hideaway her pain and sorrow and act as if everything is completely fine. Elsa just gives him a small smile, looks at him catching her waist, looks at both of them, and looks at the floor.

"Oh yeah guys, this is my girlfriend Lily and Lily this is Emma, Elsa and you know George" Austin points at each one of us and introduces us to Lily. Girlfriend!! no wonder Elsa was crying. I look at Lily and realize that she looks stylish as her name. She has tan skin, shoulder length hair, pretty green eyes and she wears a little bit of makeup.   

"Hey guys, I'm Lily from cabin 13. Nice to meet you guys." She tells us with a warm smile.

"Hey." I tell her with a warm smile back. George does the same and Elsa just gives her a sweet smile but I can tell that she is faking it.

"Hey guys, anyone want to come with us, we were just going to take a round around the camp." Austin tells us. "Elsa, do you wanna join us?" He asks Elsa. She just shakes her head and gives him another smile.

 "Okay, what about you guys?" Austin asks me and George.

"No it's fine. I'm good." I tell him and look at George.

"I'm good too. You guys go ahead, have fun." George tells him and looks at me and smiles I smile back at him and we both look at Austin and Lily.

"Okay then, if your fine then we'll get going." Austin tells us and walks off with Lily by his side.

As soon as they close the door I give Elsa a big bear hug and she again starts to cry in my shoulders.

"So, you like Austin?" George asks Elsa and she cries a bit more when he mentions his name. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "No, it's fine I mostly get this from the guys I met" Elsa tells George by cutting him off.

"Now do you wanna talk about it or are you good?" I ask Elsa concerned.

"Can I tell later, I don't feel like talking about it. Please." Elsa said to me.

"If you don't want to then fine." I tell her with a warm smile.

"And guys, I'm so sorry for ruining your private moment." She tells us with a smirk on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her, but I'm sure my cheeks are the shade of pink by now.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about." She tells me and George and I blush into a rose type colour.

"I really don't know what you're talking about?!" I tell her.

"Stop acting, you guys were about to kiss." I'm sure I was red as a tomato by now. "See, you're so red like a cherry or tomato. It's written all over your face. Stop hiding it Emma." She tell me again and this time she winks at me.

I look at George who gives me a small cute smirk. I take a pillow and try to hit her but by mistake she bends over and it lands on George's face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. It wasn't meant for you and you know that too.." I tell to him with a weak smile. I taught he was about to apologize to me but instead he takes a pillow and throws it on my face and then in starts a pillow fight. We were all hitting each other till we got tired and stopped.

Elsa escapes to the washrooms leaving us alone maybe this was just to repay for her barging in before some time. I look at George and I immediately start to blush just looking at him and thinking how would it be if I kiss him. George looks at me and gives me a smirk.

 "You wanna kiss me, don't you?" He asks by reading my mind. Why am I so obvious, everyone knows what I'm thinking.

 "No, what makes you think that?" I ask him, and trying to cover over the fact that he was actually right.

"Elsa's right, everything is written on your face." He comes closer to me and grabs my face in his hand and I can feel my heart beating fast. "And especially everything is written in you cute pink lips of yours." He gives me a small smirk before leaning and kissing me. God!! It was amazing to kissing me, KISSING ME!! I felt so real. I felt I was flying in the sky or something. It felt awesome!!

Authors Note: 

Hey guys, hope you are enjoying the story so far. Vote if you think it's cute or in other words just vote it just takes a second to vote but takes minutes to read. So go click the star to vote. Authors: BubblyIceCream and Ms.Tomlinson13. Follow us here in CreamyStreamy please. Pretty please with a cherry on top! thank you and bye guys.