Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Emma's Pov*

As I walked out of the cabin I saw George talking to Austin so I didn't bother to look at him. We heard the announcement that we have the same group as the cabin I was relieved and happy that I wasn't separated from my bestie. Meg, Elsa and I were talking and I again had that same feeling that someone was looking at me, I turned around and found the same person George looking at me and smiling I have no idea why. I smiled at him and started talking to my friends and again I turned and saw his face glued to me so I excused myself and I went to talk to him.

"Hey" I said, feeling  bit uncomfortable as he was staring at me that way.

"Hi" He said in an excited and energetic tone.

"Your pretty excited" I said

"Yea, I'm glad that I'm in the group of my cabin mates."

"Me too!" I said in the same excitement he used.

"Cool, I'm looking forward to spend time with my friends and you"

"Pardon me?" Did he just say that he wanted to spend time with me, WITH ME!! I'm a normal 16 year old who knows nothing about guys...Why did he say he wants to spend time with me??

"I'm looking forward in spending time with my friends and you, in the sense that I can know you better."

"Okay, me too even I'm looking forward to spending time with you." I said and walked away quickly. Did he really want to spend time with me like I'm so not that type who talks to boys that much, maybe he really did mean to just spending time with me but I really wish it couldn't be like that cause he is so dam cute, he has those gray eyes and brown hair and looked sooo cute.

*George's Pov*

Shit!! I almost got away she might have got me red-handed that i like her thank god i hid it away or else I'll never have a chance with her. She is so pretty, she has dark brown eyes and hair in that same colour she looks so cute when she smiles. I hope she likes me back I hope I can date her cause I have never dated anyone in my entire life so many girls just droll over me and I don't like that but she seems to have something unique within her. What if she has dated so many guys who look better than me, who are smarter and kinder. I just wish I get a chance with her. I may not be her first boyfriend but I would love to be her last one.

I went to see all the sorts that Jessie has picked for our cabin. Our cabin number is 2 and our first sport was to play basket ball against cabin 5 who had the exact amount to players we had and our same age. Our second sport was volleyball ball and the last sport was swimming. I went to meet up with Austin and Nicolas so that we have everything planned and we were ready to go but the girls in the other hand were taking time to get ready maybe because they had all their girly talk and stuff.

*Emma's Pov*                    

I get ready for our first sport it was basket ball so i took my shorts and a plain T-Shirt and i was ready to go but Elsa was smiling widely at me and I know she has something in her mind or she was planning something.

"What?!" I ask her but she doesn't reply she still has the weird smile on her face so I throw a pillow at her face and ask her again "What?!, why are you staring at me like that it's creeping me out. Tell me what's wrong?"

"You like him right?" She said to me. Was she referring to George, I didn't know.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No I don't just spit it out already."

"you like George, don't you?" How did she know but anyways she's my bestie and she knows a lot about me but how come she knew that for sure I do talk too guys but not that much, but how did she know I like him I just met him today.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie to her.

"Oh c'mon stop hiding it, it's written all over your face." What's wrong with me how come everyone knows everything thing about me by just looking at my face am I that predictable?!

"Oka y I give up I like him he's so cute, he has those perfect pair of gray eyes and brown hair. I don't know whether this is the meaning of love at first sight but I'm enjoying every single minute of it.."

"Awwww!! Emma is finally in love, this is so cute. Why don't you spend a lot of time with him."

"C'mon Elsa, he doesn't see me in that same way plus a guy that cute will have like a million ex girl friends, what if I'm not like those girls. Look at me I have brown hair and brown eyes in that same colour and everyone has something really unique and different in them, he might have met so many girls better than me. It's obvious he doesn't like me..."

"Emma, that can't happen."

"Yes it can Elsa. Did you notice all the other girls staring at us when we were coming in the cabin and stuff they deserve him as they look way prettier than me...."

"Oh c'mon Elsa don't give up that easily, now c'mon lets go kick some butts of cabin 5."

I giggle at her words and walk out the door thinking of the things Elsa and I were talking... Does he really like me?? How many girl friends did he have?? Am I pretty??

Hope You Like this story! Please comment and vote! Please follow us.... Follow bubblyicecream and Mstomlinson13 as we are the others! :P  Hope you enjoy. Promise to make chapter 3 more intresting and cute and pretty long.! hope you are reading this! Love you lots                                                                           ~CreamyStreamy