Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Mooom seriously i don't wanna go to camp, I'm too old.” I said screaming to my mom.  "You have to go sweetie, you have nothing to do this summer." Mom said trying to be sweet to me. I tried my best to convince her that i don't wanna go but eventually i ended up going. So hey let me introduce myself, I am Emma Jackson, I'm 16 years old and i live here in LA... Okay real talk i don't exactly know how to introduce myself..

So now have to get ready for camp, it's kind of like an hour drive to get there and i need to pack everything by tonight cause I'm leaving tomorrow morning. It's so far away from my place and we have to share a cabin with the teammates which are goanna get decided when we get there. To be honest I really don't know what to wear or what clothes to take, is it goanna be cold or warm or sunny or rainy this is really confusing but I'll sure that we'll be doing a lot of physical activities so i should be prepared for anything.

"finally" i scream. "finally all the packing is done." I go down to the dining room eat my dinner and i double check of everything is packed and i fall asleep thinking about all the things which are goanna happen tomorrow and i hope there is at least one person my age but if there isn't anyone its fine cause my bestie Elsa is coming along.

I wake up the next morning and texted Elsa immediately

hey sleep head woke up, cus its time to go to camp

-Emma

I'm ready as I'll ever be

-Elsa

I take a quick shower get ready take all my things and get in the car with Elsa who has kind of taken the same things i have. It was a long drive we were listening to songs and acting crazy whereas our parents seemed kinda relieved that we are finally leaving the house or something. After listening to some songs we played some dumb games and the time flew quickly as i was with Elsa and we reach camp, Camp Holden.

I cross my fingers and go to see whether it's like one of those kiddy camps and man i was so wrong it was filled with teens there were people from age 13 to age 18. The camp looked amazing there was a big lake, a swimming pool, a bon fire place and lots and lots of cabins it was just spectacular. We had to go sign up for the camp and we were carrying our own luggage and went to our cabin and god we had a lot of luggage. I wouldn't call Elsa as my bestie cause we were more like sisters, she would call my mom as her mom and i would do the same to her parents. Mom was giving us a lecture about how to behave and act and she waved goodbye and she left with dad.

We closed the cabin door and let out a big sigh cause there were sooo many hot guys out there. We unpacked all our stuff and we went to roam around to see what's there and especially to see the hot dudes there. Elsa was a girl who would get so many guys by her side she had big blue eyes, tan skin and a cute smile and i wasn't even near that level. She has a lot of ex's but me i don't even know the meaning of love cause i never felt it but i did hav some friends who were boys and Elsa would tell me how to get guys but i never followed it but i know how to.

We were staring at really  cute guys and then suddenly I saw some really cute guys walking in to our cab. I froze when they opened our door. A special wind which blew to me. I hope I didn't scare them but Elsa played cool and shook me softly but hard enough for me to wake up. I smiled, not creepy but cool enough. They saw us and smirked. There was one more girl with them and three guys . The girl introduced herself to us. The girl had beautiful hazel eyes and she was a brunet her name is Meg. One of the guys there was her boyfriend his name was Nicolas, there were two more guys named George and Austin.

Then we had a small chat until some sound came from the outside and all of us ran to see what's happening out there. When we reached there everyone was crowded around a stage. "Good morning everyone." "My name is Jessie and I'm your coach and I'll be the one who will be distributing everyone according to the way you people play today." After that she was taking all our attendance and at that time I felt like someone was staring at me I turned around and saw George looking at me. He waved and I waved back and he came closer to me.

"Hey, I'm George I am sharing the cabin with you. You remember me right?"He said

"Yea, I remember. I'm Emma Jackson." I introduced myself to him again but when we were in the cabin we couldn't talk much.

"So Emma I think this is like the first time you're coming to camp right?"

"Yea, how did you know?"

"Your nervous and it's written all over your face."

I giggle at his words, but I didn't know it would be that obvious to find out.

 "okay" I said

"It's time to go and register for the games we want to play."

"Okay" I smile and nod.

"If you want I can show you where we should go." He says politely.

"Okay I'll come with you." I said and walked with him to the registration area and there we found a huge line so we were sitting in a bench so that the line could clear up and we can go then. There was an awkward silence between both of us.

"Which school do you go to?" George said breaking the silence.

"Louisville High School, and u?"I asked him.

"Cathedral High School" He said.

With this type of conversation the time went by and we went to register our name for the sports. George registered for baseball, football (soccer), and swimming. I registered for basketball, swimming and athletics.

After I registered my name for the sports I was so excited and was ready to play. I haven’t been so excited like crazy. Well, yes I have been but I felt this new. I was more of a watcher than of a player. I followed George to the other cabin mates. He was tall and cute. He had this adorable smile which could make girls fall for him if he just smiled. As we all had a conversation, I felt a bit uncomfortable so I told them I had to go back to the cabin. Elsa knew something was wrong so she joined me. We walked to the cabin looking around and seeing a lot of eyes looking at us. I felt really uncomfortable about this. I guess it was because we got the cutest of guys in our cabin. I watched from the window. He was looking around for someone or something.

*George's Pov*

 “Whacha looking for George?” Austin asked looking suspicious. I was kind of this mind reader. Call me a hyper creepo. I looked around searching for Emma. I don’t know why? Isn’t this weird like I saw her and suddenly some special wind? Wow! People call it Love. My face looked like I was in a deep thought I guess cause Austin shook me making me wake up. I felt like there were so many eyes on us. Wow. I felt like a super hero or a celebrity. The announcer called all of us to assemble and suddenly I saw Emma and Elsa walk out. I smiled to myself. I looked back at the announcer and she announced the groups. Yes, each cabin was for each group. I was glad I was with my dudes and Emma. Meg and the girls squealed when they heard that we were all together. Emma smiled, she just smiled at the girls. Meg and Elsa were too hyper. Emma had pretty eyes. She was quiet. She had an amazing voice and her smile. Damn! Don’t tell me I’m falling for somebody! Shit! I am in love……..