Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Emma's Pov*

We broke apart from kissing and I was staring at his gray eyes, it had so much emotion. His cheeks were a mild shade of pink, this was the first time I'm seeing a guy blush. He looks so cute.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Elsa came barging in cabin door. We both stood up looking at Elsa.

"I have to go somewhere.... So bye guys." George tells us and leaves the cabin. After he closes the door Elsa looks at me with a big smile on her face.

"What happened??!" Elsa asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her back.

"Common what happened to Emma and George when I left you guys alone?"

"We didn't do anything..."

"Really??"

"Okay wemighthavehadasmallkiss" I said to her in fast motion.

"YOU WHAT???!!" Elsa asks me.

"We might have had a small kiss." I tell her with a small shy smile.

"Oh my god! It was your first kiss, tell me the details."

"Okay so, after the pillow fight you left us and went to the washroom. And as soon as you left George looked at me and I started blushing because I was thinking of how we were about to kiss before." I blush a bit telling that to her cause she was right she did interrupt us in that moment. "And after that he told me tht 'you wanna kiss me, don't you', okay to be honest I wanted to but I didn't know how he would take it so I told 'no, what makes you say that?' I ask him and he's like 'Elsa is right, everything is written on your face'. And then he comes closer to me and grabs my face and I look up at his gray eyes and he tells that 'And especially everything is written in you cute pink lips of yours.' And I bet I was blushing like crazy when he told that to me. After that he leaned forward and kissed me." I smile so widely after saying that, he made me so happy just with one small kiss..

*George's Pov*

Okay, I have to tell that I'll never forget this moment in my entire life. She kissed me back, it does make that she likes me but I can't do it this fast, like I just met her today, I don't want to rush this stuff. I wanna make her remember me and the kiss we shared today. So I have to take things slow but it would be nice if I get a chance to kiss her again.

"Hey man." Austin comes and greets me but this time Lily was not with him.

"Hey dude." I greet him back in an excited tone.

"Wow! your pretty excited. What happened?!" Austin asks me.

"Nothing, just excited for tonight's activities." I lie to him, I know I shouldn't but he'll totally kill me if I say that to him cause I have never kissed a girl who I've just met or in other words I have never kissed anyone and he would think that I'm making thing move a bit too fast with me and Emma.

"Cool! Tonight we have star gazing."

"Yea, I know"

"Okay, so I'm goanna go get ready, wanna come?"

"No, you go get ready."

"Okay, see ya later."

"Kay" I wave to him and head down to the activity room to see when our cabin is having campfire. I love campfires we get to spend our night with our camp mates, tell stories, eat marshmallows and smores, that's like the best part of campfires.

I head down to the activity room and it seems like we have campfire after a week, I was hoping to be much more sooner but it's good that at least we have it. I head down back to the cabin to go get ready for the stargazing. I can't believe it's 7:45 so fast, we were playing and had fun. I can't believe time does fly when you're having fun.

I come to the cabin and open the door and I find that Nicolas and Meg have finally returned to the cabin, no one has any idea what they do all day. I look at everyone, they all are wearing their night dresses and got stuff in their bag ready to leave. I guess I came a bit late.

I go near my bunk get all my stuff I need for the stargazing. I go to restroom and change into my nightdress. I return back to the cabin take my bag and head out with everyone. All of them are excited especially Emma and Elsa, I guess they really like stars or something. Emma is gorgeous as usual even with a night dress and a messy bun she is laughing and going up the mountain with Elsa. Elsa in the other hand she does look sad and disappointed but she is laughing and enjoying her time with Emma.

It was a long walk, and we are still walking to head up there and everyone is so tired and exhausted already so we take a small break in between and all of us sit in a small circle, drink water and eat something so we have energy to climb up. I look at Emma and stare at her, she catches me staring at her and gives me a small smile. I smile back at her and she blushes a bit. She really does like me, it's an amazing feeling to have her, but I don't have her yet. But I will soon...

Hey y'all! Sorry but it's a short chapter! Hope you like it! ;) =)
Yippeee! Hope you Vote, Comment and Follow us.... @Bubblyicecream
@MsTomlinson13
                                                         ~CreamyStreamy