Chapter 14

A thousand hours later, or so it felt, we finally landed in Paris. The view was spectacular, even if I haven't gotten off the airplane yet. 

We woke up at 5 am to leave for paris, my phone says it is now noon. I don't know if my phone time is right since we are in Paris now, but that's what it says. Will and I woke up to one of his people calling him. Apparently Shelby had a key made for Will's house. She must have made it while they were together, he said. At the moment, they can't track her down, but we won't be back until they do, so they can look for her all year.

After getting our luggage from the cart, we walked up to the parking garage where the car Will rented should be. I remember renting it for him in the morning, he said I could rent any car I want. So, what car do I get? A purple Subaru WRX. I didn't tell him what car it was, I told him it had to be a surprise, which probably explains the look on his face right now.

Will turns around and looks at me, mouth gaping wide open. I giggle, "You better shut your mouth before the Paris flies get in it."

"What kind of girl orders a Subaru? I was expecting a PT Cruiser or a Bug, but not this." His eyes are practically popping out of his skull. 

I smile, "You better let me drive too. Just be happy I didn't order a Mustang."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. He leans his forehead against mine. "I am so glad I met you." I was about to respond, when he smashes his lips into mine and I forget about the whole world. My lips melt right into his, I feel my knees start to shake, my stomach feels like I'm on a roller coaster, and when he pulls away, I am left flustered and wanting more. 

"C'mon, we have all of Paris to see." Will leads me to the passenger side of the car.

"Hey! I said I want to drive!"

"You will darling, but I want you to see the roads first before you do so you know what you're getting into."

I sigh and comply with his wishes by getting in the passenger side of the car. 

~~

Twenty minutes later, and we are at a spectacular motel with a spectacular view. I look out our window and I can see the Eiffel Tower. 

I jump on the big, soft bed that is in our room. "I'm starving."

Will jumps on the bed beside me. "Would you like to go get some grade A Paris food?"

I roll on my side and stare up at him, "I think I would like that very much."

"Get dressed fancy. I am taking you to the best place in town."

I look down at my hands, "Well, I really don't have anything fancy to wear."

"Looks like we're gonna have to change that." He smirks at me and takes my hand. 

~~ 

Getting out of the car, I can't read the sign of the store, but I know that their are a bunch of dresses there. "Will, you don't have to do this, really."

"Hush princess. I want to do this, and I want to buy you makeup. You are fucking beautiful without all of these things, but I want you to be able to dress up like the girl I know you want to dress up as." He takes my hand and pulls me closer, looking down at me. "I have had a lot of years to spend the money I have on myself, now please, let me spoil someone who deserves it."

I can feel my cheeks catch fire, "Fine."

Walking into the store, I can't help but stare in awe. Every single dress in here is just so perfect, I don't know how I am going to just pick one. I guess one will just have to call out to me.

After about 2 hours of me trying on dresses and Will looking at me saying that I look like a Queen in every one, I still don't know what to choose. I sit down in the chair, and sigh. "They all look so pretty, but I just can't find the one that speaks my name, that draws me in."

Just as I am about to turn to look at Will, something catches my eye. "Oh my gosh." I walk towards the dress. "I just found the dress that is speaking to me." It's a long black mermaid gown, with lace on the back, and it's strapless.

"This is the one..." I slowly take it down off the rack, my eyes never moving away. I whisper to Will, "I need you to hurry up and take this away from me, because if I see that price tag, I will not let you buy it for me."

"Well I guess I better take it then." Will says as he snatches it out of my hands. "Now, there is a Sephora booth over in that corner, go look at all the makeup while I pay for this, and pick out what you want." I nod and go to walk away before he grabs my hand, "And, don't worry about the price."

I give him a small smile, and make my way over to the Sephora booth. The first thing I grab is the Naked Smokey Eye Pallet, this is my favorite pallet and I have always wanted it. The next thing I grab is a Tom Ford eyeliner pencil, and the last thing I grab is a Yves Saint mascara. I don't use foundation, it makes me break out, and I really don't think I need it. 

Will comes over and kisses me on my cheek. "Hey, you got everything you need?"

"Yes." I smile. 

~~

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter, but I promise the next one will be better! Also, sorry for not updating. School has been hectic, enjoy!