Chapter 10

When I woke up the next morning, Will was gone, but, there was flowers on the table beside my bed with a card on it. I sat up in bed, and reached over to grab the card. It was from Will; 'Had to go to work, gorgeous. Feel free to text me when you wake up.'

After I read the card, I smiled. I told him what I needed to tell him last night. He deserved to know, and he was still here for me. I thought he would of ran off last night, but he didn't. He stayed there, and was there for me the whole night. I knew that I now had feelings for him.

Maybe, it was the way he said my name while laughing. Or, the way he thought of me when he didn't have too. He was so sweet, such a gentleman, and I couldn't help but fall for him in the very short days that we spent together. I shouldn't get my hopes up, though. He is probably like that with all other girls too. He has never even invited me to his house. He always comes over here. Oh well, I didn't come here to find love anyway. I came here to make a better life for myself.

I decided to pick up the new phone he gave me off the bedside table. I clicked on Will's contact, and texted him, 'Hey.' I didn't have anything to do today, so I wasn't in a hurry to get out of bed. I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. While I was waiting for it to boot up, my phone went off. Will.

'Hello, gorgeous.'

I sighed, 'You have got to stop calling me names like that.'

'Why?'

'Because we're just friends...'

When my laptop booted up the whole way, I was surprised that I didn't get a text back from Will yet. He usually is pretty fast with texting back. Maybe he just got busy with work.

I made a username and password so that when I turn the laptop on again, I will need a password to log on to it. I decided to take a look around the laptop to see what all I had on there. When I seen that Netflix was on there, and already signed in, I decided to watch some TV. I started browsing to see what I wanted to watch, and an interesting TV show caught my eye; Once Upon A Time. I have no idea what it's about, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try it out.

While the Netflix app was getting Once Upon A Time ready for me to watch, I decided to text Will.

'Are you busy?'

'Yeah.'

Texts with no emotion? He never does that. 'Are you okay?'

'No.'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'Yes.'

My breath caught in my throat, and it felt like there was a huge rock just sitting on my chest. 'What did I do..?'

'Just leave me alone for now, Violet. I get off work at 4. I will be over then.'

I decided not to text him back. I have no idea what I did wrong, but I'm sure that I will find out when he gets here.

I looked at the time on my laptop and it said 1 pm. I still had a lot of time before Will got here, so I pushed play on the Netflix app.

~~

After I was done with the first episode, it was already 2. Yes, the episodes were all a hour long, and there is 7 seasons to watch. This was going to take me a while to finish.

I was hooked after the first episode. It's basically all the Disney movies happening in real life, with a twist to it. Definitely not for a younger viewing audience.

I still had a while until Will got here, and I was starving. Maybe there was a small little coffee shop around here that I could eat at for pretty cheap. Since I showered yesterday, and didn't have a way to do my hair, I decided against showering again.