Chapter 11

When I woke up, I jolted with a start. I was hot. Really hot. When I looked to my side to take the blankets off, I kind of jumped when I seen Will there. I am definitely not used to sleeping with someone.  Then, I remember yesterday.

Will wants me. It's only been a few days since we've known each other, but there is definitely a strong bond here. I can feel it just as much as Will can. But, I am still scared. Scared that something is going to happen, and this will come to an end. As much as I was joyful that Will had asked me to be his, the fear also started to creep in. It suffocated me. I couldn't breathe. The pain of losing someone that is so dear to me.

What if he  finds out where I am. Then, what if he sees or knows about Will? He won't be happy. He will think that I have run off here, to be with this boy. But wasn't that the furthest from the truth. I didn't plan on catching feelings for Will. I didn't plan on wanting to share some of the stories I have with him. It all just happened so naturally. Like, I wasn't even thinking at all.

Then, it hit me like a train going full speed. Will had told me last night. He found his mother.... "Oh dear." I whisper to myself as my breath catches in my throat. I cover my mouth with my hand. I never were to wish someone that. Not only is losing your mother bad, but seeing her there, dead on the floor. When you're young, that is something that is going to haunt you for the rest of your life.

Then again, look at how strong that made him. Look at him. He is wealthy, he can have or do anything he wants with just a snap of the fingers. He helps give back to the community and he is such a sweet, charming person.

I look over at Will. He is clutching my arm like a teddy bear, and he is taking in deep slow breathes. He looks so peaceful. I can see the way his chest rises and falls with each breath, his pecks tightening up the shirt when he breathes out. I don't want to wake him.

When I reach beside me to pick up the phone that Will got me, I seen that it was almost 9 am. I had to be at work by 10 am. I know that I need to shower, but I really don't want to move Will.

I get up as quietly as I can, and try to release his grasp of my shoulder. When I get away from him holding me, I walk over to my dresser and grab some clothes. I grab a pair of shorts, and a pink flowy shirt. I have owned these from my old house, but they still look presentable.

I walk over to the bathroom and shut the door as quietly as I can. I turn the water on hot, just how I like it. I slip all my clothes off, and slowly slide into the shower. When the hot water hits me, it is the best thing in the world. My whole body releases a tension that I didn't know I was holding. It is like relaxing, but also getting cleaned.

After about 25 minutes in the shower, I got out and dried myself off. I slid my clothes on, and I don't brush my hair. Instead, I ball it up in my hands, then I let it fall loosely to the side. It shows my hair being wavy, not just pin straight.

I decide to not put any makeup on since I am just going to work. I put my clothes in the laundry basket that they provide here, and I walk out into my room. Just like that, my heart sank. Will left me. He played with my heart, made me tell him about my life, then made some bullshit story about him seeing his mother like that, just so he could bolt at the first second he gets. I should of known better.

I sit down on my bed and sigh. He could of left last night, after I had fallen asleep, why didn't he? He left the phone he gave me here, and the laptop. If he really wanted to leave, surely he would have taken these things with him.

I look up as I see the doorknob turn, then walks in Will. Denny's bags in his hands. "Sorry love," He smiled at me. "I hope you didn't think I left you. Because, I just went to Denny's to get us some breakfast to eat before you go to work."