Twenty-Three

When we arrive it's quarter of nine. It feels good to not be worrying right now. It feels good to be out of the hospital. I get out of the car and she does the same. Then we walk into the place.

It's cute. It's called Lil' Jake's. When we walk in it's not really packed. There's only a few people. I look around to see if I know anyone. Sure enough I do.

I spot Reid and his boyfriend. They are such a cute couple. Even with an age gap of two years they still work things out.

"Earth to Shauna," Kacey says waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry," I say as she makes her way to a table for two.

"It's okay, but who is that?" She asks as she sits down.

"His name is Reid," I say.

"Wait. You mean to tell me you know the Reid Grayson Starr?" She asks surprised.

"What do you mean?" I ask, "Isn't he just another kid?"

"No," she says, "I absolutely love his videos."

"Ohh," I say, "You watch his YouTube videos?"

"Hell yeah," she says, "He seems like a really sweet kid."

"Yeah, he definitely acts that way, but his family life is a bit trippy," I state as a waiter comes over.

"Hello. Welcome to Lil' Jake's, my name's Amanda. What can I get you guys?" she says.

"Um, can I have a small coffee?" I ask.

"Yep, and you ma'am?" she says to Kacey.

"I'll have a small green tea," she says, "Thank you."

"No, problem," Amanda says, "I'll be right back with your drinks."

"Anyway, what were you saying?" Kacey says.

"His family?" I ask.

"Yes that," she sighs, "He doesn't talk much about his family life. He mostly does parkour and vlogs right?"

"Not sure," I say, "But I do get why he doesn't talk about his family life. He's definitely got it rough."

"He's still seems sweet," she says.

"Want me to ask him to come say hi?" I ask.

"What? No, Shauna, no," Kacey says as I get up and walk over to them. They're just chatting.

"Excuse me," I say. They both look up to me. Wow. I feel very powerful right now. Too bad they're both taller than me. Not by much though.

Ryan has this kinda short brown hair and hazel eyes. He's wearing some black basketball shorts, a black short sleeve American Eagle shirt, black and blue Nike elites and some black vans sneakers.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.