Grandpa Fergus?

Evie and I walked arm in arm towards the Cotillion. When we reached what she calls a 'red carpet,' don't know why since it's blue, when we were surrounded by people with camera's. They asked Evie what she wearing and if she designed her jewelry. No, I was surprised that it came from Dizzy. Ahh, I want to know how's my favorite munchkin's doing. Suddenly they pointed their camera's and mic at me.

"Evie, who is your friend?"

"Did you design her gown?"

"Is she from the Isle?" Seriously, what kind of question is that?

Evie smiled as she wrapped her arm around me. "Everyone, this is my good friend, Merida Frost Jr."

Some of their eyes widen before they got closer. I had to cover my eyes at the flashes.

"Merida, the descendant of Jack and Merida Frost?"

"How are you alive after all these years?"

"Any word about the death of your parents?"

"Merida, gives us a few words about your experience on the Isle."

Ok, I had enough of these stupid reporters. I grabbed Evie's arm and dragged her with me. You think they would have gotten the hint, but no they kept following me. I clenched my fist, until one held the camera right in front of my face.

I glared at them as I placed my hand on the lens and shoved the camera. "Get that thing out of my face!" I snarled.

They still didn't leave us alone. I felt my eyes turn to their vibrant blue. I raised my hand up to send an ice spike at them. Evie noticed and her eyes widen before she grabbed my arm and lowered it.

She gave the camera crew a polite smile. "That's enough questions for tonight." She slid her arms through mine again and we quickly made out way to the boat. She gave me an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry, MJ. I didn't know that would happen."

I rolled my eyes. "And you actually enjoy things like that? A bunch of leeches who got nothing to do but snoop into your personal life."

"It's not that bad." I gave her a look. "I'll admit that I hate it at first, but I got use to it. The lost, presumed dead, princess is alive. That's going to be news."

I scoffed. Sure it is. Evie showed me around the boat and I have it say it's pretty big. Well, not as big as Uma's pirate ship. My chest started to hurt as I thought about them. I know I said I'm going back, but I'm still here for the night. I, no doubt, know that they probably saw my face on the tv. Are they going to think I betray them? I mean, I didn't exactly head back right when they offered.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Evie's big smile. She dragged me towards Beast and Belle who, for some reason, have a big smile on their face. Belle walked up to me first and grabbed my hands.

"Little Merida," She greeted. She let out a happy chuckle before she pulled me into a hug, which I stiffen at. "It's been so long."

"And I wish it was longer," I mumbled as I pushed her away from me. She looked hurt for a moment, which caused this little pain in my chest. Wait, what? Why should I care if she's hurt? "And it's MJ."

King Beast walked up. "When Ben told us you were alive, you couldn't believe the relieve we felt." Lies. All lies.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I wish I could say the same. I'm sure Dr. Facilier would be please to know that I'm here."

His eyes widen. "That's who you were staying with?" I let out a small smirk when I could see the rage in his eyes. Belle had to wrap her arms around him to calm him down.