Uma

How long does it take to steal a freaking wand? People in Auradom aren't that bright. Well, maybe their fancy clothes and perky little attitudes. Ugh, just thinking about that makes me want to barf. Other than that they're not as smart. But I kept my promise to Mal and I've been as wicked as ever. I jumped from building to building before I arrived at the market. I pulled out my bow with one hand as I used the other to conjure up an ice arrow. I looked towards the fountain as I notched it. I blew on my arrow and let it fly.

A successful smirk came to my face as it landed on top of the fountain. The water started to turn to ice before it covered the whole fountain. In three...two...one.... The fountain started to crack as I waved my hand up to conjure up another frost ball. I threw it towards the crowd as they crowded around the falling fountain. The frost ball was able to slam into one of the guy's chest. His eyes went wide before the ice covered him. People started to scream and ran away as I laughed.

"Impressive," A voice said behind me.

I quickly turned around and notched another ice arrow at the intruder. I rolled my eyes when it turns out it was just Uma. I didn't lower my arrow. "Shrimpy," I greeted.

I could tell she wanted to glare at me, but kept her self composed. "You know, I was a bit shocked when I found out that you weren't with your little gang to Auradom."

"Wasn't interested. Who needs some pink frilly dresses and impress people when you can live life to the evilest."

She chuckled. "This coming from the daughter of Jack Frost and Merida....whatever her last name is."

I gave her an unamused laugh. "Actually this is coming from the daughter of Dr. Facilier. You know...the voodoo king. And the niece of Yzma...which is a story for another time. I'm just waiting for Mal and them to come back for me."

"Well, you're going to be waiting for a long time. Your precious Mal and her gang turned their backs on you."

I felt my blood boil. Mal promised to come back and I'm going to believe her. My best friend over Shrimpy any day. I even shot my arrow near the wall behind her head. I glared at her as I blew out another arrow.

"I'd be careful if I were you. I won't miss the next time," I sneered.

"Why are you going to kill the person who wants to help you? Mal and her friends turning away from evil is the biggest gossip on the island. They turned their back on evil for some snooty prince. They failed to steal the wand. Mal even turned her mother into a lizard."

"Well, she kinda deserves it."

Uma smirked before she brought her fingers to her mouth and let out a whistle. Suddenly, these two guys started to climb up the roof. One was a bit buff with a broad neck and the next one...is really attractive. Not that I'm going to tell him that. And by the hook in his hand I guess he's Captain Hook's son. Unless there's another person with a hook hand.

The guy with the broad neck came up and send a little wave. "Hi, I'm Gil. Nice to meet you." He pointed his finger at me as his grin grew. "Wait, I know you. You're that guy's daughter. The one with the ice powers. I remember seeing him fly on his stick when I was younger. It was so awesome what you did to the fountain. That explosion and the guy screaming..."

I rolled my eyes and lowered my bow before I shot an ice ball near their feet. Gil jumped a bit before I conjure up another ball. "You were saying."

Hook's son chuckled. "You sure picked a feisty one," He said to Shrimpy.

My eyes glowed. "Honey, you have no idea what feisty is."

He glared at me and was about to take a step, but Uma stopped him. "Ease it, Harry. Give me the mirror." My eyebrow rose when she showed me the Evil Queen's mirror. Must have stolen her spare. She held it up. "Mirror, mirror, from afar? Show us where her precious friends are."

She handed me the mirror and I slowly took it from her. The first image was of Jay with a soccer ball playing with a few AK's. The next was of Evie sewing some outfit with some weird guy next to her. The image changed to Carlos with a Frisbee throwing it at some dog. I furrow my eyebrows, Carlos was scared of dogs the last time we hung out. The image changed and my eyes widen. There was Mal walking arm and arm with King Ben through some garden. She had a big smile on her face while they were talking. She - she forgot about me. They all did. Some friends.

My grip on the mirror tightened when Mal and Ben kissed. I couldn't help it as some ice started to circle around the mirror. Uma took the mirror away before it could break. "You still think they care about you?" She questioned.

I glared at her. "Why are you showing me this?"

"Oh, that's because she wants you to join us," Gil answered. "Be pretty cool to have someone like you in our crew, Frosty." Harry, Uma, and I glared at him. "What, you don't like Frosty? I thought it's nice because you shoot ice and all."

Uma gave Harry a look and gestured him towards Gil. He nodded before he grabbed Gil by the back of his collar and pulled him away from us. Uma crossed her arms. "I'm showing you this because you and I aren't so different after all. In fact, I want to recruit you."

"Yes, because Frosty and Shrimpy working together sounds like a great idea," I said sarcastically. You know what? I actually like that nickname. Apart from MJ.

Uma came over and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "We have one common enemy." She held up the mirror and my glare intensified when Mal started laughing when Ben grabbed her. "It's obvious that we don't like her. You join me and I promise you'll get your revenge on that traitor."

Join Shrimpy and her little pirate crew. No way in hell. I only look after myself...but she can help me get revenge on Mal and my other so-called 'friends.' They abandoned me when something better came up. Who would have thought the gang grew soft? Rotten to the core? More like fuzzy and sweet. Who knows, I might enjoy being a pirate.

In response, I made some mist form on my hand before I tossed it where the broken fountain is. Ice cicles started shooting up as I made more snow fall from the sky. The ice started to slowly form until an ice statue of Uma took its place.

I smirked at her. "Where do we start?"

Uma smirked back before calling Harry. Harry came over with a hat. He placed it on top of my head before he let his hook grab part of my hair. "Welcome to the crew."

》》》》

A/N: MJ's pirate outfit.