Arm Wrestling

I haven't spoken one word to Harry the whole walk back. He tried to speak to me, but I gave him the cold shoulder...literally. I made sure Gil tied up Ben and pushed him into the cage. And to take extra precaution, I took the key to the cell. Gil had first watch, so I went back towards the chip shop. I don't know where Harry went off to and I'm glad.

I had my feet plopped up as I had my hands behind my head. I would have had more fun if Uma wasn't on her shift, not that it matters anyway. She kept laughing when I told her about my encounter with Carlos, Evie, and Jay. Except the part about Harry kissing me, I will never hear the end of it.

"Tell me again. What happened when Jay was about to jump Harry?" She asked amusingly.

I smirked at her. "I held my hand up and almost iced his feet to the floor. Let's see how a thief steal things without his feet. He actually jumped away before it could hit him." Uma started to laugh. "And you should have seen the look on their faces when they saw me. Carlos was like 'is that really you, MJ.' Pup looked like he wanted to hug me."

Uma laughed even more. "What about -"

She was cut off by her mother. "Uma!"

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be right back."

She went to the back room to grab the food. When she came back out, she had an annoyed look on her face. She tossed the food on the lady's table.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams," The lady complained. Or is it a man?

"And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!" Uma retorted. Which is true, too. I had to let out a chuckle.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. I heard the doors open. "I'm back," Mal's voice sang.

My blood started to boil. That traitor is actually here. Of course she is. She's here to save her precious boyfriend. My back was turned away from the door, so I just need to wait. Uma already discussed the plan with me and it's brilliant. We could finally get off this island if everything goes right.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way, please," Uma said. I glanced back to see her kick a chair towards Mal.

Mal caught it before she could trip, which caused Uma to chuckle. She gave me an amused glance which I returned with a smirk. "Place still stinks," Mal said boredly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today...Princess."

"Where is he?" Right to the point, I see.

Uma took off her apron and threw it on the ground. "You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left."

I finally spoke up. "And about of me?" I got up from my place and made my way over. I smirked when I see Mal's eyes widen. Mal didn't say anything which caused me to chuckle. "What, Cheshire Cat got your tongue?"

"I didn't think Harry was telling the truth," Mal said. "What, you traded me for Shrimpy over here?"

Uma glared at her. I held my arm out before I glared at Mal. I placed my hands on the table. "I wouldn't say trade. More like...an upgrade. You see unlike you, Uma actually came back for me when I needed her. Unlike you and your little friends, Uma, Harry, and Gil haven't forgotten about me. They haven't replaced me."

"You know it's not like that, MJ."

I slammed my hands on the table making her jump. "Obviously. You have your perfect, little life, don't you?" I looked around the restaurant. "Doesn't she have the perfect, little life?" Some started to laugh.

"And we're 20 years into a garbage strike," Uma added.

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this," Mal said.

Uma chuckled. "It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your mother - always a catch."

I glared at her. "Just like yours - always a snake." Two can play at this game.

Uma patted my back and gestured towards the chair. I smirked at her and sat down. I placed my elbow on the table and wiggled my fingers. "If you win...Ben is free to go," Uma said. Mal looked at my hand and back at Uma. She got no other choice but to take the challenge. She sighed before she placed her arm on the table and wrapped her hand in mine. "Don't you want to know what I get if MJ wins?"

"Still dreaming."

I glared at her. "Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?" I asked.

Mal shook her head at me. "On three. One."

"Two."

"Three," We finished simultaneously.

"You know, that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second," I started. "You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on and work with Shrimpy -" Mal next words caught me off guard. "- but you're still my best friend."

I lost my grip for a second, which caused Mal to almost slam my hand down. No, no, I won't fall for it again. I looked up at her to see her eyes turn green as she glared at Uma. She wants to use her abilities then so will I. I felt my eyes turn blue and my hand started to let out some ice.

Mal gasped as the mist surrounded her hand. "I don't know why you look at her," I said. "If I'm the one you're battling."

I could see her teeth chattering. "MJ, I - I'm sorry about everything. We all missed you. I'm sorry, I had no way of coming back here."

Is she serious? I let out a chuckle as the mist decreased. "Then how did you get here?" Mal opened her mouth. "I don't want to hear it. You knew that I valued our friendship and you just threw it away for some boy. I hate you, Mal." Her eyes got soft as she started to lose her grip. I smirked. "And if I win...you bring me the wand."

That really got Mal to lose her focus. My smirk grew wider before I slammed her hand on the table. I stood up and cheered while Uma held my arm up in victory. She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a congratulatory pat on the back.

She placed her hands on the table and leered over Mal. "Now... if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon...sharp." Uma flipped her hair and grabbed my arm.

We were about to walk away, but I turned around. "Oh, and if you blab...you can kiss your baby goodbye. And if you try anything us, I will kill all of you and, believe me, I shall show you no mercy."

》》》》

A/N: Do you guys believe Mal or is their friendship ruined?