They're Here

I kept my focus on the board. I threw the dart and it landed right on Mal's ugly pictured face. I smirked at Uma before I took my seat while I fixed my jacket. "Your turn."

She chuckled as she grabbed another dart

She chuckled as she grabbed another dart. "You know you being the daughter of Merida gives you the advantage." She kept moving the dart back and forth. "Given a target, she never missed a shot." She threw it and it landed on Mal's forehead.

I grabbed my water and took a sip. "Well, she did split another arrow in two. And just because I always get a bulls-eye doesn't mean I'm cheating. I'm just better at this than you."

Uma sat down next to me. "Like how I'm a better swimmer than you."

"Exactly." I got up and grabbed another dart. "We're not cheating. We're using our gifts to our advantage."

I was about to throw it when Harry's voice stopped me. "Oh, MJ!" He sang. I turned around to see him giving me an amused smile while he gave Uma the money. "You'll never believe who I saw."

I went to take another sip of my water. "Who? The Wicked Witch of the West?"

He chuckled. "Try Mal."

I spit out my water, right on his face, and started coughing. "What?" He lips formed a tight line as he gave me a really look. I used my sleeve to wipe the water off his face. "Sorry."

He grabbed my wrist. "She was at Curl Up and Dye."

Uma got up and smiled. "If she's here, then that means -"

She was cut off when Gil ran inside the shop. "Uma! You'll never believe what happened," Gil panted. He couldn't breathe right and grabbed my water before he chugged it. He let out a relieved sigh. "Man, that was good. So I was stealing some eggs, which was really hard with the apples and -"

Uma got impatient. "Gil!"

"Right. I bummed into Evie, Carlos, and Jay. They brought King Ben with them, how crazy is that!"

I felt my eye twitch. "Mal's back. And those posers actually brought King Ben with them." Probably to get her. Mal coming back here is the biggest mistake she ever made.

Uma smirked and got up. "This is perfect." She grabbed my shoulders. "Don't you see, MJ. This is our chance to get out of this prison. This is your chance to get revenge on them."

She's right. I could finally get my revenge on those backstabbers. And if the King is here to get Mal back, we just have our leverage on her. I slowly nodded. "What do you need me to do?"

"I want you and Harry to kidnap him and give a message to her little friends." I felt my eyes glow. "Can you do that?"

I gripped the dart in my hand. "I can and I will."

She smiled. "I know you will. Now tell them to have Mal to come here alone. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees you here."

"That makes the two of us." Uma patted my back before I followed Harry down the stairs. Wait, the dart. I stopped and turned around to throw it. The dart landed on Mal's pictured nose and small tendrils of ice started to cover the board. I smirked at Harry. "Shall we?"

He let out a happy chuckle before he offered me his arm, which I took.

》》》》

A/N: Evie, Carlos, and Jay are in for one hell of a surprise. How will their encounter go?