tears yet happiness

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

8:45 pm,'
Sunday
MIN'S RESIDENCES

"B-But, a-appa!"

"No buts! You'll be marrying Minjae or else, your little "crush's" life is in my hand."

Andelina shut her mouth, staring up at her father's dark brown eyes with fierces burning in those. Silences yet fearness atmosphere echooing through the whole places, until,

Minjae stood there with a boquet of flower in his hands, a box of chocolates in love shaped being held, slowly yet dramatically fell to the ground with bundle of sadness rushing over his emotion. Teary eyes, slowly he gulped his salivas down out of nervousness around the awkward silences, he flashed a small smiles up to the both father and daughter - before letting himself dragging his body out of the mansion as fast as he could.

Andelina gasped, "M-Minjae!" She sobs, quickly standing up on her feet, fixing her blurry gazes as she sees Minjae's petite figure running out of the mansion in rush, she turned to her father with a glare, "You shouldn't said that out loud! You might've hurt his feeling," She yelled, quickly walking up on the material that were scattering around the floor.

Without any rush, she picked up the boquet and chocolates, opening it up as it revealed a small note.

I'm sorry I can't make you happy, make you smiles like you usually do, I know this is a forced marriage that we got ourselves into, but please trust me, I can make you happy and smiles everyday, I'm willing to give my world, my body, everything from me for you only. I love you so much, ever since we first met. I don't even care what people thought about us when we're kissing playfully on the cheek when we're kids, I love it, I love when your soft lips met mine.

I adored you, I feel you, I love you.

I know you won't accept me back, and when your father want me to marry you to lighten up his debts company, I'm more than happy to accept it, to claim you as mine, my wife, my world, my light, my baby, my universe, my world, my sunshine and many more. I'm willingly to call you mine, because I could finallu described how much I love you so much with my whole heart.

One last thing, I'll always love you.

Dearly,
Minjae.

Andelina smiles, wiping off her stained tears from her cheeks and waddled off from the living room - quickly rushing herself out of the mansion, fixinh her gaze around the place, no sign, no figure not even a shadow of him around. It made her heart broke, she just broke a fragile heart of someone that truly loved her, and she finally realized it.

She love Minjae.

With a shaking hand, she pulled out her phone and dialed in Minjae's number - placing the phone at the right side of her ears. Hearing the 'thut' sound ringing through her eardrums, until..

POW!

Andelina turned her head around to where the sound is coming from until, she sees a very unpleasing sight.

"Minjae!" She cried out.

13:00 pm,
Sunday,
SEOUL PARK.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Taehyungie!"

"Taetae!"

Both sibling stared at each other weirdly, before themselves stiffed a laugh and slowly turned their head to where a certain blonde boy was walking up to them in an overlysized baby blue sweater.

All tiny and small under the fabric, with his new earpiercings hanging on both his ears, jiggling as he made his steps quickly to where his bestfriend, or should we say, sister-in-law?

FLASHBACK

Jungkook sobs, letting his tears scrolling down his face as he hold the crumpled paper in his hands, stuffing it to his heart out of pain, crying until he can't even breathe, letting the painful feeling scattering over his body as he feel the light pain shooting in over and over his body repeatedly.

"I told you, you shouldn't have got into my problems, or else you'l be needing to fight with them."

Jungkook reminded back on Taehyung's word was spinning through his head, he know it's dangerous, and it could make him be killed - but as long as he could help on Taehyung's problem to be solve, he's willing to do anything for the latter. Yes, he get punched, kicks, and his stupid self for not bringing the money to pay the loan sharks and now here he is, laying lifelessly on the groung, bleeding uncontrobally.

His phone kept ringing - signing that Taehyung was calling him out of worry as he didn't replied the blonde's message. It worried him the fuck out, but he have no energy to even move a single muscles.

He did it, he fought them.

He won, he won Taehyung's heart.