I hate you

TAEKOOK AU

『 THIRD PERSON POV 』

THIRD PERSON POV

Monday morning; 8:30 am.

The sound of splashing waters echooed through the bathroom - revealed a slight musculine boy was soaking himself on the hot water. He was clenching his fist tightly, remembered about the day he was getting embarassed with, just because of a weak nerdy boy pushed him rumors spread around the school in split second, and he hate it.

When there's something that Jungkook hate, he needed to destroy it so he could be happy. Even, if it involved some bad things to do with Taehyung. He need to kept his reputation up, he didn't want to be the 'nerdy ass' kis in the school again, he have done a lot of things to reach up this level - and he ain't giving up just because of the incident of a boy pushing him in the cafeteria.

It's truly hurt to be seeing yourself hitting someone's that are innocent, that didn't even did nothing wrong to us. But in the ravenette's eyes - everyone seems to hate Taehyung, bullied and laughing at him. He felt, like if he did the same thing to Taehyung, all of the students would respecr him; and they practically did. They respected him, honored and support him in many ways he do. Even if it's hurt, they doesn't care. All they know is something cool that Jungkook always did, would go viral around the school.

and,

he likes that.

he desired to be popular and fit in with cool kids, and he finally made it.

peoples loved him.

That's one of the main reason why he needed to kept his reputation in a stable way - he can't let anyone sunk down his popularity, he've been working so hard to be the most hottest guy in the school - so he needed to do this. He will play a very sweet revenge on Taehyung, he will do it, no matter what.

All those thoughts sunk in deeper in Jungkook's mind, the way his blood was boiling in anger and his fist clenched - begging to be punch in the wall hardly to release his anger out, but he will be patient for that, because he got a target that could relied it.

Just you wait, Kim Taehyung.

🦄

"Taetae, want to come over my house and have a sleepovers?" Eunha perked happily, tapping her shoes on the cold wooden floor as her ocean eyes was staring down onto Taehyung's.

The boy looked up from his fingers and gazed up to his bestfriend. "Are you sure? The last time i go there, your brother kick me in the butt and throw me out of your hous window and i cracked 15 of my bones." Taehyung cringed out at the thought, shaking his head in unamusement for himself to have another creepy and scary sleepover with Jungkook was hitting him. Eunha giggle, also shaking her head at the blonde's sentences. "I don't think he'd be home today, maybe he's out with some friends tonight." She expressed with a sweet smiles permanent on her face.