jealousy

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

7:30 am,
Tuesday,
Jeon's RESIDENCE

"Mommy, daddy! We're home!"

Eunha chirped happily, grabbing on both of Taehyung's and Jungkook's hand and lead the both of them to the kitchen - where his parents were sitting on. Mrs. Jeon chuckles and shook her head playfully at their daughter's behaviour and continued to sip on the tea with Mr. Jeon. "I bring Taehyung, with me too!" She perked, pulling Taehyung away from her back and pushed the blonde boy infront of her parents.

"Oh, hey sweetheart." Mrs. Jeon greet with a sweet smiled plastered to her face being followed along with Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head at the both student's behaviour and lift his head up to see his parents was praising and trearing Taehyung like a kid. "You are so cute," Mrs. Jeon praised, patting the blonde's head gently and pinching his cheeks as a dusty pink shades spread to Taehyung's cheek out of embrassment. "Mommy, stop that. You're makinh him uncomfortable, beside he's mine." Eunha whined and pull the blonde in her arms lightly - sticking her tongue out at their parents playfully.

Jungkook's tongue met with the inner of his cheeks as he saw the unpleasing sight infront of him, rolling his eyes in annoyance and turned his heel around - was about to walk away when a soft voices called for him, how's that making his heart melting, "Yes, tae?" He coldly answered, brown piercing eyes practically glaring up in the blonde grayish's one. As he saw the sadness tear up in Taehyung's eyes, his face quicky soften and his hand went to touch the blonde, but his sister blocked him away. "Tae! Let's go upstairs to my room, you can try these outfits that i've been dying to see you in!" Eunha cheer happily, pulling on to her friend's arms and lead him out of the kitchen.

Chuckles passed along the silences between Jungkook and his parents, "You seem, hm, in love?" His mother teased, wiggling her eyebrows jokingly as she continued to sip on her tea - still looking at the blushing boy. Mr. Jeon laughed and shook his head, "He's not in love, he's in crazy in love. Won't you look at that face he made, when he saw how Eunha said that Taehyung is 'hers'." The elder perked, still laughing with tears was pooling at the corner of his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his head and huffed out in annoyance before turning his head away from his parents - rushing his way out of the kitchen and upstairs to their room. Yes, they both shared a room, because Eunha is scared of dark, and he doesn't want his sister to disturb his sleep all night just because of her cries at night. So, he decided that he should shared a room with his sister.

Hell yeah, there's no more cries.

For the both husband and wife's opinion, they knew that their children is bisexual, and of course they didn't mind about it. They always loved Eunha and Jungkook more than anything, they will do anything for them to be happy. For, Mrs. Jeon, the day where Jungkook and Eunha were born, she and her husband couldn't react of how much happy they are. Finally, their family is complete. They lived a happy life, no foughts or rough way when they were living their day.

Jungkook and Eunha are a total huge different.

Beside their faces of course.