regret

TAEKOOK AU

THIRD PERSON POV

8:30 am,
Monday,
Jeon's Residence.

As usual day for Jungkook, waking up in the morning with the wide smiles permanent on his face, messy hair and unmade bed. Some clothes were splattering on the floor and his assingment papers scattered on the floor without him noticing.

Just as he was about to step in his bathroom - suddenly a loud slammed of his door echooed through the whole room. With a blank yet bored expression, he turned his head on where the sound made, revealed his sister was standing at the doorway with fierce burning in her eyes. "Jeon Jungkook!" She spat and rushed toward her twin brother and pull onto his ears harshly, she doesnt't even care if she's younger than him, Eunha was truly mad at him right now.

Jungkook winced in pain at the sudden moves his twin made, held her hand tightly, trying to pull it off from his ears but failed as the girl pulled onto his ears even harder. "Now, you fucking tell me, have you told Taehyung to go back home yesterday?" She muttered through her gritted teeth, staring into her brother's eyes with tears pooling in her own eyes - worriesness and dissapointment was on display for him. Now he felt bad, but kept it off with a slight blank expression still plastered to his feature. "I don't, yesterday i was so so tired, and suddenly felt asleep. I'm sorry," Jungkook mumble, was about to pushed his sister's hand away when he felt a wet tears dropped n his hoodie.

He stood there shocked, slowly turning his head, seeing his sister was crying silently as she was shutting her eyes tightly - and broke down on her knees. "E-Eunha, what's wrong?" Jungkook bent down, wrapping the girl's body in his arms, patting her head soothingly as he finally felt the girl calmed down a bit. "You heartless piece of shit!" Eunha spat, pushing the ravenette's body away from her and punched onto his chest hardly - still had her tears falling out of her glossy eyes and to her blemish cheeks. "You don't know what was happening to Taehyung right n-now! He must be c-cold, h-hungry and sore with your bullshit treatment! You locked him in the library Jungkook!" Eunha cried out, still weakly punching onto her brother's chest while crying silently, bending her head down to prevent the ravenette seeing her.

"You made all of your girl friends throw tomato on him, you refused to let me help him, you broke him Jungkook! What have he ever done to you, don't you felt bad for doing that to him! Why do you still have those smiles on your face when you were hurting my friend!" She yelled, catching the other's maid attention when they were walking passed by Jungkook's bedroom. "I don't get it, why would you do that to him.." She sobs, stopping herself from punching Jungkook's chest even further.