the truth

chapter nine.

__________________

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

8:56 am,
Sunday,
BANGTAN HIGHSCHOOL.

Eunha walked down the hallway with Taehyung by his side, clearly, neither both of them need time to talk like they did. Both students have their problems, stressedfull day for them, the slumber party night were quiey, since Taehyung and Eunha have almost the same problem.

Jungkook who've been bullying him, ask him to give other chance? That's hard.

Andelina that were going to cancel the wedding for her? That's terrible.

Both of them let out a heavy sighed in unison, Eunha slowly turned her head to Taehyung, also sees how the younger was stress and tired, just like her. Got not enough sleep for thinking to much about their future, love, happiness. It's hard for them to decided their own path, to reach for more brighter future, but it suddenly ruined just because of love.

Love is dangerous yet so beautiful.

Taehyung stopped his track, seeing his class just a few more steps from Eunha's. "Noona, I'm just going to get my stuff in the locker for a few, meet you after school," He tuttered blankly, already turned his heel around and walked to his locker - not even letting Eunha to spoke out a word. She just shrugged it off and waddled her way weakly to her class, not until an arms suddenly pulled her inside the janitor room.

"Holy fucking shit! Andelina you startled me!" Eunha shockingly admitted, furrowed her eyebrows, and wiped the dust off her uniform before lifting her head up to see Andelina, was staring up at her with teary eyes. She need to stay strong, she need to do this. Even if it will hurt herself, she can't fall for those puppy eyes again, not now. "What do you want, Andelina?" Eunha sternly tuttered, startling the brown haired girl up from her position, feeling as if her hope vanished into the thin air. "I just want to talk to you, and about l-last night."

Eunha rolled her eyes, not that she mean it, but she had to. "Andelina Jung! What do I told you? I don't want to be with you! You're someone's fucking fiancè for god sakes! Get the hell away from me already, will you?!" She yelled toward the girl, the girl that she loved, even her heart was tearing up in milion pieces, she didn't mean those words, but this is for the best. For Minjae, she need to let Andelina go, she want Minjae to be happy, and Andelina deserved better than her, Andelina and Minjae is made for each other, she knew. But the harsh word that stumbled out of her lips, causing the love of her life cried, falling down on her knees and hold her chest for dear life, and Eunha can't do anything about it, she's not hers.

she got fiancè, who will loved her.

made her happy.

made her feel alive.

made her feel true love,

made her feel honored,

made her feel like she's important in this world.

She can't, she can't do it with Andelina. It will only got even more worst for her to be Eunha, everything will turned upside down if Andelina wanted to be with her, she can't let anyone hurt just because of her mistakes for chosing to be her. She don't want Minjae to be hurt, she doesn't want anyone to get hurt. Don't want to make her parents worried, or disgusted by their relationship, who know? That's why she need to end this.