It's Love: A Marhinki Fanfiction

Hi everyone! This is my first Fanfiction, so bear with me please! Marhinki is my OTP, so I hope you enjoy!
I just wanted to let you know that in this fanfic, they film everything the day before, so, Game Bang comes out on Friday, so they film it on Thursday.

A/N: I don't own Smosh, or any other business in this story, unless it has an awful name, cause I'm not good at names... Yeah

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter One It's Love
A Mari and Sohkinki Fanfiction

"Wes's on vacation, so who's going to edit tonight?" Anthony Padilla asked the game bang crew the dreaded question. Of corse, everyone was silent.
"Not it!" Jovenshire yelled a moment later, placing his pointer finger on his nose.
"Not it!" Anthony, Ian, Lazercorn and I said, mimicking his action. Sohinki was only a moment late.
"Sorry man," Lazercorn said.
"It's ok," Sohinki said with an understanding smile. "I don't have anything better for you to do. Mari, you should stay with me."
I have to admit, I did have a crush on Matt. He was smart, funny and cute, in an adorkable way. He probably doesn't like me though... I'm way out of his league.
"Sure!" I said, pushing those thoughts out of my mind.
"Ok, you two have fun," Lazercorn said. I could swear he winked...
Sohinki pulled my chair over to his desk and we got working, but it didn't seem like work. I was nervous that I'd say something stupid, but I surprisingly didn't. We joked around the entire time, and made the video super funny too. I have to admit, I was pretty bummed when it was over.
"Are you coming in tomorrow?" He asked with hopefilled eyes. Don't disappoint yourself Mari, I thought to myself.
"Yup!" I said with a smile.
"Great!" He said, smiling back. "See you tomorrow then."
"Kay. Bye!" I said, feeling so happy. He was excited about seeing me tomorrow! Could this mean something? I hope so...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Matt Sohinki's POV:

"Why don't you just ask her out?" Joven asked.
"Yeah, I asked someone out and look where I am," Lazercorn reminded me.
"What if she says no?" I asked.
"Then we go over to your apartment and eat ice cream and play Dota 2," Joven said.
"Ok..." I said sounding unsure. And of corse, at that moment Mari had to walk in.
"Hi guys!" She said, setting her purse by her desk.
"Mari, Sohinki has something to tell you," Joven blurted out like a child in elementary who forgot to raise his hand.
"No I don't!" I said, trying to cover it up.
"If you don't ask, I will," Lazervorn threatened.
"What's going on?" Mari asked looking confused.
"Mari, I've liked you since the day I've met you."
"Matt, that's so sweet!"
"So, I was wondering if you'd... maybe... like to go out with me?"
"Of corse!" She said giving me a huge hug. "I've liked you too!"
"Really?" I asked pulling away and holding her hands. She nodded.
"What's going on here?" Ian asked, coming into the office with Anthony.
"All the Marhinki shippers dreams just came true," Joven said with a smile.
"Congrats guys!" Anthony said with a smile.
"Thanks," I said taking her hand.
"Actually, this isn't surprising," Ian said. "You two are always sneaking looks at eachother in Game Bang," Ian said. Everyone nodded and Mari blushed.
"We should all go out to eat tonight to celebrate," Anthony suggested. "The six of us, plus Kalel and Melanie."
"That sounds great!" Mari said. I could tell she was more excited about this relationship than I was.