LETTER TWENTY-ONE

My Valonkantaja,

My Valonkantaja,

I love you, because you love me.

And there are not that many people who are capable of it. In fact, I think you might be the only one. Sure, there are people who tolerate me, but even Dan Espinoza — the one man who is always kind and good to a nauseating, douchey level, hated me at one point. Perhaps he still does. That's what most people do — they hate me, what I've done, who I am.

Truth be told, I've recently began to see why. There was a time when I was cold and careless, and back then, I didn't really care how other people felt. I still sometimes find myself disgusted by all these human emotions, but I've been trying to be better, and it's allowed me to realize what a terrible person I was. Still am. I'm manipulative, cruel, violent, erratic, heartless, ugly on the inside. I'm not a good friend, not a good wife, not a good person. I think, I haven't been a very good queen, either. Because my subjects wouldn't hesitate to bow to someone else.

Frankly, I think I hate me too. The darkness inside me. I've struggled with this a lot, and I've talked with Linda, but I still don't quite understand how I feel. All I know, is that although I've tried my best to avoid the dagger that is meant to kill me, I do deserve that grim fate, instead of a happy ending.

But despite all this, you've declared your love for me. Your undying support. You are always there for me, even when I refuse to let you. Our shared time on Earth has been rocky, not to mention our marriage in Hell, but at the end of it all, you stand by me. You hold my hand. You kiss me. Tell me that I deserve better. Tell me how sorry you are, for everything, even though I should be the one apologizing.

And that kindness you show me, despite how unworthy I am, is why I truly love you, Lucifer Morningstar. Because you love the unlovable. Your light reaches the darkest of parts. You give hope and spread warmth. Because you think you are evil and bad, when in reality you are good enough to love those who truly are evil. I love you, because you love me, and because you make me a better person.

Yours truly, now and forever,
your wife, Genevieve Morningstar

»»»

WOW THE AMOUNT OF TEARS

I MISS AND LOVE GENEVIEVE SO MUCH I AM NOT OKAY

and i feel like this really shows what a complex character she is. hated by everyone, including herself, but there is still something worth loving. and honestly i am so proud of this character and i will never forget what a rollercoaster of emotions writing her has been (':

get ready to say goodbye, the next letter is the last one! 💔