LETTER ELEVEN

My love,

My love,

I love you, because you are adorable.

So far, I've listed reasons like your bravery and strength, but in between those qualities, lives a silly, cute little dork. You're not all anger or tears or sass or charm. Frankly, sometimes you act like the Devil is actually a five-year old — you read children's books, you eat like you are a child, you know how to have fun and you laugh at everything. And yet you hate kids — even though I think you could have a lot in common.

You can't say you don't like Trixie Decker, though. I know you do.

But yes, despite all the struggles that you face, you manage to maintain a sense of innocence and it makes me happy, to see that you can still have happiness and enjoy the little moments. Life is all about moments, after all — at least I think someone has said that before.

Whether you are stuffing your face with Pop-Tarts (is there anything better?) or dancing around your apartment, you are just cute. I rarely use that word, but that is what you are, and I love that. You're not just this scary dude who claims to be the Devil, and you don't only ooze sex — you are still quirky and adorable and soft and cuddly.

And that will always make me smile.

Love,
Genevieve