LETTER NINETEEN

My darling,

My darling,

I love you, because you are a true king.

All these reasons that I've listed so far, when they come together, they form something beautiful. They form you. Someone brave, strong, bold, defiant, smart, flawed yet perfect in his own way. You have so many good qualities, and the bad ones... well, what bad ones? They are all part of you, and now, if you are wondering what does you mean...

It means an amazing friend. A friend that people can always rely on, a friend that will always be there, a friend who constantly supports and goes beyond his comfort-zone to talk about "feelings" (ew). It means a fun, caring brother that will have love for his siblings eternally, and always keep things interesting. It means a defiant, brave son that his parents must be proud of. I know that even if your Mother doesn't always show it, she cares about you. Frankly, I loathe her, but I can't deny that she is trying for you. As for your Father, he might not have come to Earth and declared how proud he is of you, but he should. I am proud of you.

On the other hand, you are also one hell of an enemy. A fiery competition, and I know this, because I was your enemy once. I've seen you fight criminals. You are wicked, a force to be reckoned with.

But it also means a loving, affectionate husband. I cannot put into words how truly grateful I am for the love you've shown me, or how you've proved to me that there is hope. I can be redeemed. You've given me the motivation I need, to be a better person and work towards a happier future. Today, you suggested that when this whole thing with your Mother and the Flaming Sword is over, we should have a proper wedding. Make official vows. Be a normal, married couple. And I can't imagine anything better.

All these things, they make you a true king, Lucifer. A firm leader, a fair ruler, worthy of the throne and the crown. The Devil himself. And I feel sincerely luckily to have the title of the Shedevil, when it means being the queen to your king.

Your queen,
Genevieve