Chapter 2: Hook, Line and Sinker!

*Boy in the pic is supposed to look like Jake! ...kinda...but not really...OKAY! So MAYBE I just thought he was hot! ...okay...enjoy the story now! (= *

“Damn! Why doesn’t dad ever do laundry? I swear I have to do everything in this house!” I grumbled to myself as I went through my dresser.

When I washed off my face I could see why Anna looked scared and grossed out. My eyes were beet red and I had blood running from my lip all the way down my chin and throat.

I grabbed a new black band tee and fixed my hair again. My God! I must check my hair at least ten times more than any girl I know!

Cause, when it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it! My phone rang.

“Hello?”

<Sup, dude?> It was Eric.

“Hey! I was just gonna come and visit you at the park!” I laughed.

He seriously does live at the park too. He lives in his pedo van!

<Oh yeah? Cool! I got a couple chicks coming down! You in or what?> he sounded over exited. Which only made me think one thing.

“Man, have you been doin’ lines today?” I asked skeptically.

<No! No, Bro! You know I quit that shit! I just haven’t gotten any ass in weeks, man! I’m f***in dying here!>

I laughed, “Yeah, I believe it! Did you finally shave that dead rat off your face?” I asked, referring to his raggedy gross beard.

<Haha! Yeah! You know, I kinda miss it.>

“Gross.”

<F*** you!> he laughed. <So you in on a girl or what?> he asked again.

I thought it over, “Bro, as much as I love me a sleazy hooker, I can’t. I’m actually meeting this girl and her sister there at the park. I just had to come home to change real quick.” I told him. Shit! He’s gonna take that the wrong w---

<AWW! Dude! A girl and her sister, huh? Nice! That’s awesome, dude! I wish you luck!> He sounded like he was high-fiving the air.

“Dude! Not like that! Gross! The sister is like five!” Yelled at him.

<Aww! You cradle robber, you!! Don’t worry, I won’t tell!>

“Gross. I’ll see you later. When you finish with your girls then come on down to my place. I should be back in a couple hours or so.”

<Okay! Peace!>

I hung up and grabbed by Nike bag with a few water bottles with MIO Energy and some snacks...granola bars, puddings, small bags of chips and sour patch kids...I may be the skinniest fat person in the world!