Chapter 1: Girls Suck!

****HEY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! The chick in the picture is supposed to be Lisa! She looks friendly right? Like I said before, there is some harsh language in here so DO NOT REPORT ME! Thx! <3****  

 “Hey! Get back here you asshole! You’re not leaving me that easily! I’ll have my brother after you!” Lisa screamed as I ran out the door of the club house as fast as my feet could take me.

I knew she was lying, of course. Her brother was a puss and I could kick his ass any day.

There was a good amount of blood coming out of my lip from what I could feel. I didn’t really care much, though. I just needed to get the f*** away from that crazy bitch!

My name is Jake Martin. No, not Jacob, just Jake.

I am what most people would call...emo, goth, punk, or whatever. I’m actually a ‘scene kid’ I guess. I don’t cut myself or anything, I just like wearing skinny jeans and lips rings and eye liner...(sometimes). My hair is naturally black and my skin is a little lighter than most. I enjoy having long and straightened hair, who cares what people think?! The kids at school can label me, whatever! I’m seventeen and I can look however I want to. Oh, and by the way, I cry!!! Most NORMAL people do, but that doesn’t mean we’re all f***ing emotional!!!

I kept running along the path through the woods that lead to the center of town from the old club house my friends and I used to go to as kids.

We haven’t really gone there together in years. I, more or less, use it for personal reasons.

Sometimes it’s just a place to cry, other times it’s place to smoke and more often it’s a place to bring one or two of the sluts from school.

I didn’t have the greatest childhood, I guess. So I just try to ruin my life completely! That sounds just about right. I sleep with multiple girls, I smoke I drink and I don’t give a flying f***! I’m not a bad kid. I just portray myself as one.

I finally made it to the street and wiped the back of my hand on my mouth. Blood covered my hand and dripped down onto the ground.

“Shit!” I cussed. I didn’t know I was actually bleeding that much. I pressed my tongue against my lip ring and I stung like hell. I felt people’s eyes on me as I kept walking through town, blood dripping from my chin to my dark purple graphic tee. I shoved my hands in my pockets of my torn black skinny jeans and kept my head down. My hair partially covering one of my eyes.

“Sir! Are you okay?!” a little girl ran up to me yelling.

“Yeah,” I replied, not taking my eyes off the sidewalk.

“You don’t look okay, mister.” She sounded kind of sweet so I looked over at her. She looked about five maybe six years old. She had golden brown curly hair, pulled up with a pink bow in it. Her big blue eyes stared me down, not with fear, like most little girls, but with excitement.

I was about to reply but was cut off, “Ashley! What are you doing, running away from big sister like that?” a girl that looked about my age asked the little girl, Ashley.

“Sorry, Sissy!”

“Don’t worry me like that,” the older sister said as she took Ashley into a hug. She seemed to be ignoring me for a moment. When she finally looked over to me, she looked almost...scared, “Are you okay!?” Oh great...she sounded disgusted, she just had to be one of those girls.

“I already asked him that, big sis!” Ashley yelled.

The girl nodded and looked back at me, expecting my answer.

“Uh...yeah,” I replied, trying to sound somewhat decent to this chick, “I just...I had a little bit of girl trouble today.” It was true.

Looking at the girl almost made me smile. Like I said, she looked about my age, she had reddish hair with purple highlights. Her eyes were a dark bluish green. She was pretty, I guess, but she’s probably just another abusive bitch.

She smiled at me, still holding her sister’s hand. “It looks like you had more than just a little girl trouble today,” she laughed.

I chuckled, “Well yeah...”

It got kind of awkward when I said that. No one else was talking. We were just standing there. I wanted to go home. I think my lip stopped bleeding at that point, but I still had dried blood all over my chin.

“Sissy!” Ashley said as she pulled on her sister’s arm so that she would lean over. Ashley whispered something in her ear.

“Haha, okay,” she said as she stood back up, “Ashley was wondering if you would like to go to the park with us?” she asked, her cheeks getting red.

I guess that would be okay. I haven’t hung out with a nice crowd in a while. And plus my friend Eric basically lives at that park. “Well...I kind of have to go change first...and wash my face,” I told her, gesturing to my shirt that was now completely ruined.

“Awww!!! C-mon, Mister!” Ashley wined.

“Ashley don’t-”

“Sissy thinks you’re cute!” Ashley cut off her big sister.

My eyes got wide and a smirk began to form on my lips.

“Sissy!” her face got even more red.

Cute... “Uh, well if you guys want, I could meet you there. My house is right down the street from the park. So I’ll be right behind you.” I wiped away the smirk.

“Oh, okay then...” she made things awkward that time.

“You’re going to Jefferson Park, right?” I asked.

“Yup.”

I looked back down at my feet. She’s really cute, but what about Lisa? She may be crazy, but I still sort of like her.

“Well, we’ll meet you down there, Mister! Don’t be too long!” Ashley said as she pulled her sister along.

“Uh, okay then!” Shit! My name!!! “Oh, and my name is Jake Martin!” I yelled down the road.

The girl smiled at me and called, “Mine’s Anna!”

Anna...Anna...damn! Even her name sounds innocent as hell!