x in my time of dying x

I know I didn't mean it. When I told Britt I wanted to stay. But I had to say it. I had to make it seem like I really wanted to stay. I'd tried escaping before and that only got me hurt. I was going to have to play a different game now. 

Well at least, that's what I thought I was going to do.

It started off with "I'll lead them on for a few days, then I'll get away"

But a few days turned into a few weeks, and a few weeks turned into a few months, and a few months turned into 8.

I didn't even phone my Dad. I missed him a lot, but I'd become so fixed on this baby. That was the only reason I stayed, I guess. It felt weird, seeing it grow inside her. I didn't even know if it was a boy or a girl but she was supposed to have it in a few weeks. 

I wanted to say I'd just stay until then, but I knew I wouldn't be able to leave a baby alone with Britt and Andy. Britt would abuse it, Andy would rape it. 

Britt was really fat.

Well, that was a bad way to put it. She was really pregnant.

But fat all the same. She was definitley having an obese baby, it was just fucking huge in her stomach. She could barely walk. It was disgusting, kind of. Well the stretch marks and all. But Andy took care of her. I just sat in the background, feeling like some fucked up sex slave.

I didn't want to cut anymore though. I already got enough pain from Andy. Sometimes he just got mad and struck out. Sometimes I deserved it.

I didn't do anything now though. I just kept my mouth shut unless I was spoken to. It felt like I'd been brainwashed. I wanted to speak but I couldn't. I was so scared but I couldn't get away. I missed my family but I refused to think of them. 

My life was just fucked up. More so than it had been in the first place. And it was my fault.

***

"You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch!"

I could hear Andy and Britt fighting. I was sat on the edge of my bed in one of their friends homes. He was a drug dealer, and was out for 12 hours a day. We'd been staying here for a while. 

"Just because it's not your baby!" Britt screamed. 

They were in the basement. I don't know why, I think there where drugs down there and they wanted to smoke. Well Andy did. Britt actually cared about the baby in some twisted way. 

"That stupid kid doesn't deserve your baby! He doesn't deserve you!"

"But I love him Andy!"

"Why? He's just some fucked up, traumatized little boy-"

"Shut up about him!"

"No! You shut the fuck up, Britt! That baby can rot in hell!"

All I heard was fighting.

So I got up, went over to the stairs and looked down them. I could see shadows. The shaddows were fighting. Well one of them was. One shaddow had clenched fists and was striking at the other shaddow which fell down.

"B-Britt?"

Andy looked over to me and glared. "You fucking bitch," he hissed and stormed over to me. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me over to the basement and shoved me down the small flight of stairs. I whimpered a little as my body crashed down and looked around the room.

Britt was lying on the floor, clutching her stomach. 

"Britt?" I whimpered and crawled towards her. As I reached for her hand, the door slammed and left us in darkness. I slipped my fingers through hers. "B-Britt?"