x Confessions x

{ AN } For those of you who have red Love Like The Storm, remember when Hunter told Daniel how he was abused by his parents? Well, I'm kinda changing how Daniel finds out. So when Hunter tells him about John in this book, it's not going to be the same as in Love Like The Storm. Confusing, I know. But yeah (:

Also, people gave me crap about casting Ian Somerhalder as John.

Hunter had to have gotten his goodlooks from somewhere guys.....<3 

 Confessions x

Leave me the fuck alone, Britt.

Message sent.

I leant back against the wall at school. You weren't along to smake on campus, but that didn't mean people didn't. Taking in a long drag, I blew out the smoke with closed eyes.

"Why did you send me that message?"

I snapped my eyes open, dropping the cigarrette as that voice hissed through my ears. I looked to my side and Britt stared back with cruel eyes. She was looking her usual self. Slutty, drunk, high, whatever. I didn't step back though or drop my glare.

She was powerless without Andy.

"What the fuck do you want?"

Britt came closer to me. "Don't talk to me like that. You know I have full control over you,"

"Not on your own," I mumbled. "Without Andy you're just another whore,"

I literally felt like dying as Andy stepped out from behind the corner of the wall. Face palming and mentally kicking myself, I winced as his dark eyes sliced into mine.

"Not so tough now?" He raised an eye-brow. "Don't fuck with Britt,"

"I'm not fucking with anyone," I hissed. "Just leave me alone,"

"Why?"

"Cause I want you to stay the fuck away from me!"

"Why are you being like this?" Britt wondered as she walked up to me. "Are you scared?"

"Fuck off,"

She raised her hand but as it flew forwards, I grabbed it and shoved her away from me. I couldn't deal with getting hurt again. I was still covered in bruises from the other day and I couldn't lie to my Dad again. He thought that it was Mr Connors who hurt me. I couldn't believe I hadn't put him right about it. But it's not like I was the one that said it was him, it's not like I even agreed to it. I just said it was a man, which was true because Andy was a man.

A seriously fucked up man.

Britt rolled her eyes in boredom. "Come on Daniel, we don't have all day. Just come with us,"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Maybe because all you do is get Andy to beat the crap out of me?!"

"Andy only hurts you when you don't do what I tell you to do, like now."

Andy stepped forwards with a grin but I stepped back against the wall.

"Stay the fuck away from me!"

He raised an eye-brow. "Or what?"

Thankfully, before I had time to respond, the bell rang and I threw my bag over my shoulder. Stepping on the still burning cigarrette, I looked at the both of them.