x you never learn x

x  you never learn x

I opened my eyes, my head spinning like mad. I could feel my body against something bare, and I soon realized this to be someone's legs. Wait, what? I was moving. Definitley moving. And I could hear noises; engines. I turned my head over, realizing I was in a car. Lying against Britt.

My first reaction was to jump up and demand what the hell was happening.

But I couldn't move; my head hurt too bad.

So i just made this weird groan and tried to turn around. Britt's hand went on my shoulder though, keeping me still.

"Where-"

"You're in a car," Britt's voice was more pissed off than I expected. "You came back to ours, and Andy drugged you. Comprende?"

"What...the fuck?"

"He wont remember," I heard Andy mutter from the front seat. "Just make sure he doesn't pick up a fight. Can't have him jumping out of any more cars,"

"He wont," Britt said quietly. "Now he's got a family to provide for,"

I shot up, my eyes glaring. "What?"

"You don't remember that either," she sighed. "Remember? That's the reason you came back. Because I'm pregnant with your baby,"

"No," I groaned. "It's either Andy's or you're not even pregnant. You just said that so I'd come back,"

"I'd lie about a lot of things Daniel but not this," she glared.

"Well you lied about loving me. About not hurting me again,"

"I'll only hurt you if you bring it on yourself," she snapped. "And as for loving you? That wasn't a lie,"

"Yes it was!"

"No it wasn't Daniel," she mumbled. "I love you. In some sick and twisted way. I love you, okay? Understand?"

"No," I hissed. "Now let me the fuck out of this car!"

I grabbed the handle but Britt pulled my hand away. "Childlocks,"

Fuck my life.

I sat back. "Where are we even going?"

"Out of state. That's all you need to know," Andy replied.

"What?! No! I need to go back to my Dad!"

"He's not your Dad. He adopted you,"

"So? He's still my fucking Dad!"

"Well you wont be seeing him for a very long time,"

"I bet you're not even pregnant. You just got Andy to say that so I'd come back and you could do this! I hate you, you fucking bitch! I don't even care what you do to me! I don't care what Andy does to me! You're not pregnant and I need to get back to my Dad!"

Before I knew it, the car had stopped and Andy got out of the front seat. I was kind of panicking now, especially as he yanked the back door open, grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I fell down behind the back of the car, unseen to anyone as the road was dark and empty anyways.

"You fucker," Andy growled as he slammed his foot into my side. I fell down to the floor, my head cracking against the gravel. "You don't speak to Britt like that!"

All I could feel was pain now. Could feel the punches striking at me, the kicks being thrown at me. I could feel myself bleeding, bruising.

"Britt get the test,"

"What...?" I mumbled before recieving another kick to the head.

"Shut up," Andy hissed.

He grabbed me by my shoulder and yanked me up to my feet. I slumped down against his chest, unable to support myself.