x Abuse, Sex & Violence x

WARNING: VIOLENT SEXUAL SCENES

(Picture of Britt in the side)

I slipped into my grey skinny jeans and pulled my tight black shirt over my head. Tying the laces of my converse, I hooked my lip ring onto my mouth and grabbed my ipod. Scrolling down to favorite playlist, Bite My Tongue exploded into my ears as I threw my bag over my shoulder. Heading over to the mirror on the wall, I looked over my reflection.

Black hair just about covering both of my eyes, pale complexion and 5 foot 8 slim figure.

How's my boy today? Feel like fucking off somewhere?

- Britt x

Smiling at the text from Britt, I snapped my phone shut and placed it back in my pocket. I definitley felt like fucking off, especially if it was to get out of school. I couldn't stand that hellhole, and definitley not now. With troubles with my Mom, I wouldn't even be able to concentrate on my work.

Not like I could concentrate on it anyways.

"Daniel?"

I popped my head through the kitchen door. Mom was sat down at the table, toast in front of her and in her blue dressing gown. Thank God Dad wasn't here, I wouldn't be able to lie to his face.

"Yeah?"

I tried to force a smile; to assure her everything was alright.

"Want some breakfast?"

"I was just gonna grab something at school,"

"Oh. Well do you need a lift?"

"Nah I'll just walk,"

She smiled at me, trying to act like everything was fine. "Have a good day then,"

"You too,"

"Thought you'd never come," Britt smirked as I walked up to her in the parking lot at school. Wrapping my arms around her curvy waist, I pressed my lips to hers with a playful growl.

Britt was my...friend?

I wasn't really sure; but we had a complicated relationship.

She was 23 years old, so 8 years older than me. But I was turning 16 in a few weeks so that made in kind of ok. I mean yeah, we were still classed as statatory rape but if no adults knew, then nothing could be done about it.

I'd met Britt at a bar 9 months ago. She'd taken an interest in me because i was younger and into the hardcore partying, drinking scene. She thought it was amusing and before I knew it, I was losing my virginity to her.

Well not really, seeing as though I hadn't been a virgin since I was 7 years old. But it was the 1st time I'd ever willingly had sex with another person.

Britt was bad news and I knew that. Most people in Alaska knew that she was a whore who hung around with all of the gangs, the sluts, the druggies. But I didn't care about that. I was a part of it.

She had dark brown hair along with a porcelain face. Her eyes were piercing and body curvy yet slender. She was tall as well, the same height as me, and she wore very revealling clothing. Today she wore a pair of tiny denim shorts and a tight black vest top. Her tongue piercing slid over my lips as we pulled away and she smirked at me even wider.

"So how's my boy today?"

I locked my hands between hers. "Pissed off,"

"Family shit?"