Ch.7

Danny's pov

~2 weeks later~

It's been 2 weeks since Zora was put into the hospital. Her condition is improving. Enough that she regained her voice, although it's still a little raspy.

Dad is even preparing her discharge papers right now.

At some point when I left to get changed upon returning to her room all 4 of her ridiculously big dogs were in there. I guess they got here by themselves because the nurses at the front desk were freaking out and trying to call security.

I'm glad that she's smiling now. Her dogs would do just about anything for her. The only bad part is every time someone other than myself and my family tries to visit her she turns them away. And if they try to force their way in her dogs become extremely aggressive and protective over her.

Throughout her stay here her family, not even her brothers, had come to visit.

I'm a bit concerned about that. How is she going to act when they come to sign her release papers and take her home?

Sigh.

No matter what happens happens. Right now I'm waiting for Zora to finish her therapy session of the month with my brother. It usually last for about 3 hours.

Their time is about to be up so I began to stand up and start to stretch my sore legs.

A few minutes later the door to my brother's office (we're still at the hospital) opened. Zora came out the door in one of her many peculiar ways. She was riding one of her dogs as if he was a horse while one was holding the door and the other two followed behind.

"I expect to see you same time next month Zora."

"Kk." She says just before the door closes.

"So........how was it?" I asked her hoping she could tell me the secrets to her past.

I'm legitimately curious of her past since she never really goes in depth of it.

"Same old same old. I spend 3 hours in there, talk about life, my interests and stuff like that." She replied nonchalantly. As if the actual reason for her being there was irrelevant.

She's does the same thing every time. Evade any questions that has anything to do about the years she was kidnapped. She won't tell me. All the information I managed to scrap up was by reports and not even the reports contained much information.

"I see. Let's go pack up your stuff. Your family should becoming soon to pick you up."

She just hummed in response.

Zora's pov

I'm so tired of being here. The only reason why I'm being so obedient now is because Danny has stayed by my side throughout the duration of my stay. I feel like I'm becoming a burden to him. He's been spending so much time with me instead of going to school or his work. I don't want him to miss out in life like I had. I want him to enjoy it his with his friends, his family and the things he likes not just me. Either way I'm still grateful that he's here. Also my precious puppies came to be with me.