Ch. 4

No one's pov

As Zora fell asleep in Zander's arms the five siblings made their way to Zac's car. Naturally Zac would be the one driving. Zane got into the passenger side and the other two got in the back. Zeke sliding in first and held his arms out for Zander to pass Zora to him.

Even though Zora has been with them a little over two years she still looks as fragile as the day they reunited with her.

Carefully passing Zora to Zeke Zander then got into the car.

"We have everything right?" Zac asked.

"Yeah we do. I made sure that the dogs had enough food and water till mom and dad comes back home. Packed some extra clothes and I even texted Zora's doctor that we'll be heading over to the hospital now. He said he'll be waiting for us at the entrance." Zane responded to Zac as the car began to move.

Nothing but silence could be heard through out the car ride. All four males were listening intently on Zora's steady breathing. Despite the fact that her face mask is in the way.

Once arrived at the hospital entrance all but one got out of the car and went straight to, Dr.Wilson, Zora's doctor. The very same doctor that tended to her since she was brought back.

The bright lights of the hospital couldn't be ignored.
Zora, now in Zander's arms again, began to stir. Zeke saw this and put up the hood of the hoodie that Zora was, fortunately, wearing. Now that the bright lights are some what blocked Zora had ceased her stirring.

While Zeke was focused on keeping Zora asleep Zane and Dr.Wilson began to discuss the problem.

"Dr.Wilson the medicine that you prescribed Zora isn't working. The amount of times she's been throwing up is increasing and the sounds of her cough are worse than the last time we came here."

"That is a concern...no matter I will see to it that she gets better soon. Now then why don't we all go to the room that I've prepared for her?" The doctor being in this line of work for a few decades became accustomed to situations such as this that he stayed clam through out whole the conversation, unlike Zane who had a slight panic within his voice.

Seconds after the conversation ended Zac was able to catch up to the group and followed them to Zora's private hospital room.

Dr.Wilson is a very talented man in his line of work. He became one of the youngest doctors around at the age of 23. Even met his wife at the very same hospital he is working at now. They have two sons. Their first was born during their fourth year of marriage and three years later their second was born. The oldest ,Riley, is 20 and is following in the footsteps of his father; Riley inherited more of his mother's genetics rather than his father's. Having honey brown hair and hazel eyes. While as the youngest, Danny, is 17 and is becoming a male model. Danny looks like a carbon copy of his father when he was younger.

Arriving at Zora's private hospital room Dr.Wilson instructed Zander to wake the youngest sibling up.

Complying Zander took off her hoodie and began to bounce her; only enough as to not scare her from being shaken so suddenly.

Slowly but surely Zora began to open her eyes.

Zora's pov

'Why is it so damn bright. Ugh the smell of disinfectant is making my head hurt-' My thoughts were interrupted when I feel who ever is carrying me lower me to the ground. The cold hard floor that are now beneath my sock covered feet.

"Zora. Baby wake up. Dr.wilson needs to check your height and weight."

'Ugh...who is that? Am I at the hospital again? It sounds like Zane but at the same time I know it's not him." Nodding I made my way to the all too familiar scale and that height measure thing.