Ch.6

Don't hate me.

I'm a high school senior and all the adults are all up in my business about plans after high school and they stressing me out.

Danny's pov

*click click click*
"Good, Daniel good just like that. Don't move a muscle just yet."

The photographer continues to tell me what kind of poses he wants me in. I don't mind. It's his job after all to take the pictures and it's my job to pose for him but we've doing this for hours now. Maybe I should tell him to call it for the day or should I tell I want a break.

Before I could even voice out anything I heard someone's phone going off.

A paper crown,
a heart made of glass,
A tattered gown
and a kingdom of ash
she walks alone
she can never look back
the story of a queen who's castle has fallen to the seems......

The familiar lyrics catches my attention. It couldn't be my phone, no it's just a coincidence that someone has the same ringtone has me.

"Who's phone is it!? I thought I told you guys to turn off all of your phones before we started!" Yelled the photographer as the phone continued to go off.

'I feel bad for the poor sucker who didn't turn off there phone.' Thinking to myself.

Then I see my manager, Samuel, coming closer to me with the very thing that is causing the distraction.

'well shit.'

"Daniel......my boy....give me a good enough reason as to why you disobeyed my instructions?" The photographer was giving me a forced smile.

"Well......." I started off hoping that Sam would help me out.

"Gorge please forgive us. Daniel is expecting a very important phone call from his father around this time." Giving a somewhat apologetic look to the photographer.

"*sigh* Fine. Let's take a 20 minute break everyone!"

I waited till he went to the computers to go check up on the photos he took.

"Thanks Sam. I knew I can count on you." Smiling widely at him.

"When do you not. Anyways it is your dad that's been calling for the past 5 minutes." Giving me a smile in return while handing me my phone.

"For real!? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Who knows what dad would want."

Looking through my call history true enough dad was trying to call me. Seconds later I pressed the call back button.

*ring.....ring......ring.....ri-*

"Daniel what took you so long? Are you working or out with friends?"

"Sorry dad I was working."

"That's good to hear. How much longer will you taking son?"

"Ummm....." I stalled for time so I could get any sort of confirmation from Sam, ".....an hour or 2 maybe. Why do you ask?"