She wants me again?

I went to live with my real mom, she had 2 children aswell as her new hubby. Since i was 15 now, i had to either go back to school or work. I decided to work, i found a job working at kentucky fried chicken as a cook. I worked five days a week. Even though she was my real mom, i didnt feel like i belonged at her house. She had a two and eight year old. I felt like things were different. I had notlived with her since i was eight years old. Her hubby would expect me to bring home free food every night. And when i didnt he gave me the cold shoulder. And i guess the last straw was when my mom accused me of doing drugs. She went throguh my back pack and found a emptied out cigarette tube. In all honesty it was just a cigerette i left in my bag, and being at the bottom of my bag the tabacco fell out.

I left with her knowing, she gave me about one hundred dollars from my pay. I made my way back down to where Dad and Deedee lived. This is where i would go and meet my friend angel. She sais i could stay with her. But there was one problem, her dad was a strict man and he could not know i was there. It was kind of easy because he was really overweight and couldnt walk very far, so there was no way he could make it into the basement. I got to her house and she met me outside. Her dad was in the kitchen eating, so she snuck me into the basement. We hung out all day down there, there was only a matress on the floor and alot of boxes everywhere. When it came close to night her dad yelled down to Angel, he asked her if anyone was down there with her. She said no but he didnt beleive her. He slowly walked down the stairs, with every stair sounding like it was going to cave in. I ran to hide behind some boxes and with just my luck, he was satisfied. He wobbled up the stairs and fell asleep on the kitchen chair. I was aloud to slep there on the mattress until the next day. I thanked her and left to find my next place to sleep.

I met another street kid her name was Sara. She was a nice girl, around my age, we had fun hanging out and swapping stories. We had alot in common, and found things to steal and sell, so we can eat and buy things. One night we walked and walked with no destination, we came across a school parking lot, a good place to chill for te night. As we sat talking a eighteen wheeler truck pulled in, i guess he was also looking for a place to park for the night. He honked his horn when he saw us, he goes the teenage stupidity again. We walked upto the rig and he told us to hop in, it was very hard to get up into that truck. Sara got up first and i followed, It was a weird situation. He asked us where we were from and where we lived, wait im thinking, this sounds familiar. Once we got to talking the conversation slowly turned sexual, then he locked the doors of the rig. He asked if we wanna make some money? Here we go again i thought. Dnt men know it is illegal to have sex with underage girls? i thought. He cranked up the heat so high, it was hard to breathe. He said it was geting to hot in this truck for clothes. I looked over at Sara and she was terrified. He reached for my and her leg with his hands. His old wrinkly rough looking hands touched me and that was it. I opened the door manually and we both litterally fell out of the truck. We ran and ran and didnt look at that perverted man. He sat in his truck and luckily didnt chase us.